»]|I{• 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒇𝒂𝒓 •}I|[«

"Master Tighnari!!"

Collei ran over and threw her arms around Tighnari as soon as you guys stepped foot into Gandharva Ville. Her eyes were brimming with tears and you could sense the genuine worry in her voice.

"Where were you? What happened? Did you guys get attacked? Oh, you look exhausted..." Collei began fretting over Tighnari and her worry only increased as she looked behind him and saw you.

You braced yourself for Collei's embrace and couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she practically tackled you with a hug.

"I sent out multiple search parties for you! I thought you guys died!!" she exclaimed, burying her face into your shoulder.

"Nah the only thing that can kill me is my homework from the Akademiya, don't worry," you replied, patting her back,

She pulled Tighnari into the hug too and you tried not to look too surprised as you felt Tighnari against you.

"I missed you guys so much," she mumbled.

How is this gurl so precious istg

"I missed you too~" You and Tighnari said at the same time, to your surprise. Collei merely laughed at this before pulling away. "Looks like the two of you grew close huh?"

You took this way more seriously than she had intended it to be, immediately waving your hands in denial. "No not really no way we were jus-"

"Yeah I guess we did," Tighnari interrupted, smiling at you. You were silenced by his grin and prayed that no one could tell how flustered you had become.

"I'll be taking my leave now, if there's nothing else you need me for," Cyno walked up behind both of you.

"Yup, thanks Cyno. I'll be sure to repay you later," Tighnari said.

"No need, I was just doing my job that's all," Cyno replied. "I'll see you later then Tighnari, Y/N," he gave both of you a nod before turning to leave.

"Bye Cyno!" Collei chirped, smiling as she saw Cyno raise his hand to wave goodbye.

"I guess I'll have to call back all those search parties," Collei sighed, relief evident on her face before her expression turned into one of surprise. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! A lady from the Akademiya came to see you," Collei said, looking at Tighnari who was equally confused.

"Oh don't tell me it's another minion sent by the Akademiya asking me to come back. Just send them away," Tighnari ordered, evidently annoyed.

"Yea thats what I thought too...but she said she was your classmate? I don't know, but she seemed really adamant about talking to you," Collei replied, frowning. "I'll tell her to come back tomorrow, you and Y/N should get some rest,"

"No, no I'll just see what this is all about first." Tighnari sighed. "Where is she?"

You had to admit, this conversation had mildly piqued your interest and now you were curious to see just who this person was. You ended up following Collei as she led you and Tighnari to the lady.

Who the heck is this perso-

As you entered the room, your jaw almost dropped at the beauty of the woman sitting in the chair in front of you. Her beauty was subtle yet almost swept you off your feet. She had round, almond-shaped eyes with long lashes and a perfectly curved nose that rested above soft lips. Her fair skin was flawless and light brown hair cascaded down her shoulders.

How can someone be so pretty? 

You looked over to Tighnari and watched his face immediately lighten up. His lips cracked into a wide smile at the sight of her.