Sons of Garmadon: Chapter 3- The Oni and The Dragon

The Bounty landed in the water of an unknown location. The sails went down.

Harumi looks up. She was in her own casual wear, as it was the only thing Nya managed to find in the rubble before they left the city.

"Is this where we'll be living?" She asks.

"Just until we know you're safe." Lloyd says, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you have a headquarters?" She wonders.

He shakes his head. "It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving." He takes her hand and guides her to the control room, where the rest of the team were.

Everyone smiles at her in greeting. Cole cleared his throat. "So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while."

"You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was...taken away, and..."

"You're safe with us.." Jay reassures her with a comforting smile.

"That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities." Zane explains. Nya nods her head in agreement.

"We know nothing about them. Period." Kai states.

"We do know they're after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them." Nya presses a button on the console. Two masks showed up on the screen. The Mask of Deception and the Mask of Vengeance.

"Pixal scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It's as if...it never existed." Zane says.

"Hutchins said no one knows the location of the Mask of Hatred. Let's hope it stays that way." Katarina says.

"Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader." Lloyd says.

"Maybe someone from our past?" Jay wondered.

Harumi spots something hanging on the side of the console and touches it. "Uh, forgive me, but is that...underwear?"

Everyone turns their attention to the undergarment placed on the side of the console. Jay blushes in embarassment, and grabs it quickly. He puts it behind his back. "We're usually more organized. Ahem. But our leader got lost in a time stream. Uh, they're Cole's."

"They're blue!" Cole cries out.

Kai laughs. "You're lucky they're not yellow."

Harumi makes a disgusted look, while Katarina gently facepalms her face into her hand as she shakes her head. "Kai."

"What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower?" Nya presses another button, as the screen shows a picture of the suspect being apprehended by police. "I can stay behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for."

"The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today." Pixal reports in the intercom.

Kai smirks and cracks his knuckles. "Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny ninja can?"

Zane, Lloyd, Katarina, Jay and Cole head to Mystake's tea shop in the city. Jay raises an eyebrow. "Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police."

"A quick stop. If the perp won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips." Lloyd explains. He opens the door to the tea shop, kindly letting his teammates in before him.

"Mystake's Tea Shop. I wonder what magic tea she can brew up for us." Cole wondered.

They walk into the tea shop, and spot a shopkeeper organizing tea leaves on the shelves. "Is Mystake her?"