Hunted: Chapter 1 - Firstbourne

Keres Spotify Playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/24z550QtcfVnw8Kt0HcNpL

"Emperor Garmadon. The city-wide sweeps have proven...unsuccessful." Harumi tells the new Emperor Garmadon as she kneels before him.

Lord Garmadon had dedicated his new palace to the now destroyed Borg Tower. Two flags bearing the S.O.G. insignia were planted on the top of the tower. He stood between them.

"I don't understand. I have all the power, and he has nothing."

"We believe there could be some dissenters harboring him."

He glances at the stone Colossus, which was standing thousands of feet away from the tower. He raises its fists and clenches it. "Then we should squeeze the city until the traitors scurry out for us to crush him."

"Ninjago City has fallen. Their fear controls them. Any more could make them desperate. Desperate people take desperate actions."

He lowers his fist. The Colossus does the same.

Harumi stands up from her kneeling position. "May I suggest something more...surgical?" She looks behind her. Mr. E walks from where he was standing moments ago. "He won't rest until he finds him, because he doesn't need rest.

Mr. E unsheathes his katanas, making a slicing sound in the air. He jumps up in the air and expertly cuts the pillars of rock between him. He lands on the ground.

"He's built to be a cut above the rest."

The pillars of rock slice in half and crumble to the ground.

Garmadon glances at Mr. E. He furrows his eyebrows. "Find my son."

Mr. E bows along with Harumi, and walks towards the elevator.

Lloyd falls flat on his chest, and barely manages to duck out of the way when the mech's claw pounds the ground. He jumps in the air and lands on the ground.

Nya slurps her noodles as she watches. "Embrace your power. Before you can use it, you must find it within."

He dodges more of Pixal's attacks and goes behind the mech. He jumps on the mech's arms before landing in front of the mech again. He tries to use the steps to perform his Spinjitzu, but nothing was working. Pixal and Nya exchange a worried glance.

As he gets closer, Pixal pounds the mech's fists together. He tumbles onto the ground, but gets back up. He grunts, trying to summon his powers.

"Come on!"

The mech's hand punches him to the ground, and for the next minute or two, he dodges Pixal's attacks while gettting on the mech and trying to kick it down.

Before he could land his next attack, the mech swiftly turns around and wraps a chain around Lloyd's body and arms, restraining him and knocking him down to the ground. Nya runs up to him.

"Fight it, Lloyd. Be stronger than what holds you back!"

"Let me out."

"Fight it!"

He gets up and tries to get out of his restraints, trying to summon his power to help him out, but he couldn't. He falls back down on the ground with a thud.

"I—I can't. I can't! Just let me out of these stupid chains, okay?" Nya and Pixal share a nod. Pixal drops the chains and Nya gently frees him. He walks away from them. "I can't."