Master of the Mountain: Chapter 7 - Grief Bringer

Ever since Nya became the new Queen of the Munce, her first order of business was to tell the Munce tribe her plane to bring them and the Geckles together so they could defeat the Skull Sorcerer.

Let's just say things could've gotten worse from there.

"Not good! Not good idea at all!"

"Is bad idea!"

"Truce meeting with Geckles is trap! Tricky Geckle trap!"

There was a lot of fighting between them, and a lot of protest coming from them, too. They did not like the idea of working together with the Geckles at all.

"Guys, it's not a trap! The Geckles aren't your enemies!" Jay says.

"The Skull Sorcerer is your enemy, and the only chance we have to defeat them is to work together!" Lloyd tells them.

"Yeah, it's called teamwork! Ever heard the expression teamwork makes the dream work?" Katarina says helpfully. But their words were no use, they just kept on fighting and weren't willing to listen to a thing the Ninja had to say.

Nya groans. "It's no use, they're not listening."

"You must make them listen." Murtessa advises them from beneathe the throne. Nya rolls her eyes at the disgraced queen.

"Oh, it's you."

"Nya. Be nice." Jay says to Nya sternly.

"She attacked me with a giant spiked club, Jay. Remember?"

"Yeah, but if you hold every little thing against a person, you won't make any friends at all." He advises her. She sighs, deciding to take his advice and listen to Murtessa.

"Make them listen how?"

"Munce are proud. Strong. They respect only power." Nya hums. Murtessa had a point. The Munce weren't going to listen unless she showed them her authority and power, and that she really meant business. She looks up at the ceiling, where the water dripped from there.

Using her powers, she uses the water from the ceiling and gathers it all up into one giant water ball. She brings it all down on the table, causing the water to splash on the Munce and make them whip their heads towards her in total shock.

"Well, that got their attention." Katarina says to her. She smiles, and launches herself up into the air. She lands on the table, and looks at the Munce sternly.

"Alright, you Munce. Listen up! We are going to that truce meeting, and there will be peace! Even if I have to fight every last one of you! Is. That! Clear?!" The Munce, too stunned to speak, quickly nod their heads. She smiles.

"Good! Now, let's get this show on the road!"

Little did they know the Skull Sorcerer was bringing back a very undead Grief Bringer.

"Is it really necessary for them to carry me?" Nya groans, as the Munce continued carrying her on a small throne. She didn't wanted them to do this, it was so very unnecessary and it made her feel like she was a delicate flower. And she was no delicate flower. 

Katarina, Lloyd and Jay were doning armor if their own, just in cause the Geckles were true to their word and decided to ambush them. 

"You are queen of the Munce. Very important position. Yes, it is necessary." Murt nods. 

"Hang in there, Nya. Just a little further." It took a few more minutes until the two tribes met at the meeting spot, where both tribes growled at each other threateningly. That was when Nya and Kai's eyes made eye contact, and they were both overjoyed to see each other.