SOFS: Ice Chapter 1 - The Never Realm

Fun Fact: Katarina was originally aroace, and Keres was originally a lesbian. This changed upon their official debuts, which Katarina being bisexual and nonbinary, and Keres being aroace.

A/N: Just a heads-up, updates are going to be at least once/twice a week. I have to practice driving during the weekdays, and I'm working on applying to college right now since college applications are on November 30th. At least school isn't a pain in the ass for me right now, so that's a plus.

My land was once peaceful and pristine. But that changed decades ago, when the Ice Emperor imposed his will and  upon us and destroyed my people. Now there is no one left to defy him... but I believe one day, someone will stand up against him. I believe heroes still exist.

A vortex opens in the sky. The Land Bounty bursts out of it and goes headfirst into the snow, then proceeds to bounce up and down - which made everyone want to throw up. It crashes into a large rock, tumbles onto the snowy ground, and flies in the air and plummets.

The Ninja hold onto their seats and scream.

Until finally, it all came to a stop.

"Everyone... okay?" Lloyd groans. Everyone groans in agreement.

"Great, now I know how my socks feel in the dryer." Cole groans.

"I think I swallowed my teeth." Kai mutters.

"Let's never go through that, again." Katarina groans. The Ninja nod and speak their agreement. They take off their seatbelts and jump down, landing on their feet, except for Jay, who lands on his back. His fall causes him to knock into Kai, and he falls flat on his back, too.

Jay gets up and groans. "Ow. I'm not liking this Realm so far."

"Me... Ugh. Neither." Kai groans in agreement.

Nya jumps up and presses a hand on the Land Bounty's control panel. The console make a few beeping sounds. She sighs and turns around to face her friends. "We're off the map. Coordinates unknown."

"Looks like we made it." Katarina said.

"From what Master Wu said, getting here isn't the hard part. It's getting home. The Traveler's Tea?" Everyone look around for the small sack, until Cole finds it on the floor. He holds it up in the air. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. "Good. Whatever happens don't—"

Suddenly, the Land Bounty tilts. Everyone struggles to keep their balance, until the shaking stops.

"What was that?" Jay says nervously. Lloyd runs to the front and looks out the window. He gasps.

They were right over the edge of a cliff.

"Oh, no."

"What? What is it?" Jay starts to walk over to Lloyd, who turns around and widens his eyes.

"No, don't!"

The Land Bounty tilts forward again, and shakes just as violently as before. And it wasn't planning to stop going forward.

"We have to get out of here! Now!" Nya screams. She runs towards the door that would let them out of the Land Bounty, and puts her hand on the screen. Once the screen scans her hand, the doors open and everyone gets out eagerly, one by one.

Just as the Land Bounty falls, Cole lunges for the edge of the cliff. He grabs it with one hand, his body shaking violently and he turns his head to see the Land Bounty fall rapidly down.

"Cole!" Nya calls out to him. She and Kai run over to the cliff, and breathe a small sigh of relief when they find he was okay and didn't just almost die again.