Prime Empire: Chapter 4 - Superstar Rockin' Jay

In loving memory of Kirby Morrow, the voice actor of Cole. I grew up wih him voice-acting Cole from the moment I watched the first season of Ninjago, and Cole being voiced by a new voice actor in Crystalized and Dragons Rising won't bring the same joy it once did with Kirby. He will always remain one of the best parts of my childhood, and is one of the greatest legends that will be remembered forever. Rest in peace, Kirby Morrow. 

"Woah! This place is amazing!" Cole exclaims with amazement. The Ninja agree and walk around the city. 

People were buying weapons and food, and they were wearing cool armor, visors, skintones and outfits to go with their avatars. Drones fly around the city as the players walk about and talk to each other with excitment. 

"Where should we start? Maybe find a way to customize our avatars? We can upgrade our look!" Cole says excitedly, already forgetting the mission to find Jay and was now thinking about what to do in this exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experience. 

Nya sighs. "Cole, I know this Prime Empire place is like video game paradise for you, but our mission is to find Jay, not to get designer clothes."

Lloyd puts a hand on her chest, signaling her and the rest of the team to stop moving. "Uh, guys, that mission just got a bit more complicated!" 

People wearing black clothes with red and blue details on them, along with the Prime Empire logo on their chests and face, and helmets with red visors march through the crowd. 

Players run out of their way and cower in fear, hiding in places while shops close their doors. The people in the red visors stand dozens of feet in front of the Ninja. 

Cole gives his friends a comforting smile. "Maybe this isn't as bad as it looks. Some games have tutorial assistants who meet new players and teach them how the game works."

The Red Visor in the front raises its gun and points it at the Ninja. Its friends do the same. "Eliminate the enemies of Unagami."

"It's as bad as it looks." Kai corrects Cole. The Ninja jump out of the way when lasers were being shot at them. 

"Time to go Spinjitzu on these digital creeps!" The team nod at Lloyd's order. "Ninja...GO!" The Ninja jump up in the air, about to perform their Spinjitzu, but nothing happens. They fall flat on their faces, while Kai was trying to get his Spinjitzu to work, but ends up crashing into something. 

The Red Visors shooting lasers at the Ninja exchange confused glances. "Uh... Does anyone know what just happened?" Lloyd, Cole and Katarina shrug at Nya's question. 

"Come on, Spinjitzu! Come on!" Cole catches Kai, before Kai could try any more failed attempts at trying to perform his Spinjitzu. The Red Visors start shooting lasers from their guns again.  

"New plan!" Lloyd says. " Elemental powers! Go!"  The Ninja get up and stretch out their arms towards the Red Visors, trying to command their powers, but like their Spinjitzu, nothing happens. After much strain, they stop. 

"Seriously?!" Nya exclaims. More lasers come at the Ninja, who run and hide. "What's going on?!"

Kai sits beside his sister. "Not again! Can't I go, like,  two seconds without losing my Elemental powers?!" 

"Fight now and figure this weird thing out later!" Katarina says. The Ninja run out of their hiding places and run towards the Red Visors. They land blows and high kicks at them, but every time the Ninja attack, it would hurt and make them feel sluggish. 

"I don't get it. I feel weak and slow." Katarina tries to land a punch on a Red Visor, but it grabs her fist, pulls her towards it and lands a punch directly on her chest. She crashes.