Interlude

Hey. Fancy seeing you here. Oh, you're wondering why you're here and stuck with me? I like to think of you being stuck here with me as a good thing, ya know?

In case you didn't already know, my name's Katarina Garmadon. Purple Ninja, Elemental Master of Form, and magic user. 

Also, surprise! I'm immortal. I've lived long enough to witness the First Serpentine War, and the Time Twins being supposedly being lost in time forever. 

I've also made a mistake. A horrible mistake. I don't like to talk about that, either. Yeah, I don't go around telling everyone that. Don't want them to see me as a bad person and think 'Oh, that's horrible! Maybe I should just stay away from you for a good while.'

After that happened, I went to live my own life. Away from the Monastery, Wu and Garmadon. Oh, did I forget to mention that Wu and Garmadon raised me, which led to Garmadon adopting me? Yes, I did. That's on me, should've mentioned that earlier. Well, now you know. 

As I was saying, I went to live my own life for forty years. Until I heard word of the Ninja and Lord Garmadon. I didn't know who those Ninja were, but at least they saved the city from time to time from the Serpentine, Overlord and Nindroids. And I did know that the Great Devourer's blood finally got to my father and turned him evil. I was heartbroken upon seeing him all black with those red eyes and extra set of arms. 

Then I got invited to the Tournament of Elements, hosted by Chen. That was where I was reunited with my father Garmadon - who was back to normal - and where I met my new friends and brother, who didn't quite accept me at first. There was also the Second Serpentine War, ignited by Chen, who made himself and his followers Anacondrai. Garmadon sacrificed himself to save the world and win the war by cursing himself and convincing the Anacondrai generals to help us.

I still miss him. 

After that, there was Morro and him possessing Lloyd. Then there was the Day of the Departed, which brought back our defeated foes from the past, but at least Cole isn't a ghost anymore. 

Then the Time Twins, Krux and Acronix, came back. Acronix from the time vortex and Krux who had been hiding under mine and Wu's noses for decades. They used the spawn of the Great Devourer to try and defeat us, and collected four Time Blades to power their time machine, the Iron Doom. Kai and Nya went back in time to defeat them with Wu. 

Unfortunately, Wu stayed behind in the time stream to take the Time Twins down. Resulting in us losing our master. And me losing another person dear to my heart. 

Oh! You're wondering what happened after that? 

Well, on Master Lloyd's orders, we searched for any sign of Wu and took on missions that involved us taking down minor criminals. But we stopped after 3 months. We gave up on the search. 

And as for me and my friends, we went our separate ways.