Chapter 32

I Know It's Been Like 6 Months Since I Updated So , If There's Anyone Still Reading This By Any Chance At All , I'll Just Tell You What Happened In The Last Couple Chapters .

Akoye And Brielle Broke Up Because He Sort Of " Cheated " On Her . She Said They Needed To Start Over .

Omarie And Arielle Are Still Broken Up And She Is Now In A Relationship With Aaron . Aaron Is The Boy She Was Assigned To Complete A Music Project . They Both Caught feelings for each other, but Arielle didn't want to jump into a new relationship. He offered to be her boyfriend and when she said no, he left the offer on the table. She finally said yes on her birthday after Aaron surprised her with a beautiful romantic rooftop dinner. That's also the first day they had sex.

___________________________

Brielle's P.O.V

It's Been A Week Since Akoye And I Broke Up And I Miss Him So Much . There Have Been Little Hi's , Bye's , And Wassup's , But That's It . I Hope He Isn't Talking To Anyone Else . I'm Just Ready For School To End .

I Got Dressed For School Putting On A Flower Patterned Maxi Dress , A Nudie Jean Jacket , And Pink Sandals .

" My Booty Looks Great In This Dress " I Thought Out Loud To Myself And Flipped My Hair .

" Brielle Let's Goooo ! The Cheerleaders Said They Wanted To Meet With Me . I Know Akoye Not Coming For You ! " Arielle Shouted At Me . I Rolled My Eyes .

I Met Up With Her At The Door With My Arms Crossed " You Were Wrong For That One "

She Smiled And Poked Me " Don't Forget About What You Were Saying When I Went Through My Fall Out With The Other Mr. Castle "

" Mhmm "

" So You Ready To Go ? " She Asked And We Left .

*

*

*

*

" Hey Beautiful " I Turned Around To See Akoye's Face .

I Chuckled " Hi "

" Brielle , Right ? " He Smiled , Taking A Seat Next To Me As I Nodded " I'm Akoye "

I Laughed A Little " Nice To Meet You "

" How Do You Feel About Dates ? " He Asked .

" They Aight " I Shrugged , Smirking .

" How Would You Like To Go On One With Me Later Tonight ? I Can Get To Know You Better "

" I'll Think About It " I Smirked At Him.

" Alright . Im Cool With That . Put Your Number In My Phone , And I'll Text You So You Can Have Mine "

I Glanced At Him As I Took His Phone . Did He Seriously Delete My Number ?

I Typed It In And The Same Name He Always Had For Me Was Still There . I Smiled At Him And Handed Him His Phone Back .

" Maybe I'll See You Tonight ? "

I Smiled " Maybe "

*

*

*

*

Arielle's P.O.V

" So Arielle Are You On Board ? " The Cheer Captain Whitney Asked Me . They Needed Another Cheerleader Since Another Is Injured.