Chapter 12

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Keep Thinking About Akoye And I's Kiss . Everytime We Kiss , I Can Never Stop Thinking About Him . He Always Does This . He Loves Playing With My Emotions .

What If I Did Give Him A Chance ? I'm Still Not Over His Relationship With Paige And He Used The Girl That Played Kady On My Wife And Kids To Make Her Jealous . I Think Her Name Is Parker McKenna . They Talk Though , And I Dont Like It . He Has Too Many Girls All Over Him And I'm Not About To Be One Of Them . He's A Dog .

I Do Want To Be With Him Though . But The Way He Just Kissed Me When Kaitlin Left The Room .. What If He Cheats On Me Like That ? I'm Not Taking No Shit .

It Would Take Me Forever To List The Girls That He " Talks " To . I Want Him To Drop Them All If We Get Together . It's Not Even Like He Can Have Friends That Are Girls . That Is Impossible For Akoye . He Loves Teasing Us .

I Sighed , Plopping Onto My Bed . This Is Soo Complicated .

The Bell Rang And I Groaned As I Got Up To Go Open The Door . I Smacked My Lips When I Saw That It Was Arielle And Omarie.

I Swung The Door Open " Arielle Where's Your Keys ? "

" In My Blue Purse " She Said Nonchalantly .

I Just Rolled My Eyes About To Close The Door .

" Wait , Dont Close The Door , Akoye Coming In "

I Huffed " Why Is He Here ? "

Omarie Shrugged As They Sat On The Couch . They Immediately Started Messing With Each Other . They're So Cute .-. Im Jealous .

I Went To The Kitchen Grabbing A Water And A Bowl Of Grapes Before Heading To The Steps . I Made It Up There Realizing That Akoye Was Probably In My Room . I Walked In And Sure Enough , He Was In There .

I Huffed As I Rolled My Eyes And Walked In .

" Hey Bae " He Said .

I Rolled My Eyes And Crossed My Arms " Shouldnt You Be At Kaitlin's ? "

" I Wanted To Come Here " He Shrugged .

" I Dont Understand You Akoye " I Shifted Legs .

" What Dont You Understand ? " He Said Standing Up " I Want To Be With You "

" You're Not A Faithful Person . Did You Think Kissing Me While You're With Kaitlin Was Going To Prove That You Are ? "

I Could Tell He Was Thinking Cause I Was Right And He Didnt Say Anything . Im Always Right .

But Really , How Was Cheating On His Girlfriend Supposed To Show That He Could Be Faithful To Me ? Does That Even Make Any Sense ?

Ι Could Tell That He Didnt Want To Admit That I Was Right . He Always Talks About Being Loyal , But That Wasnt Loyal At All . Yeah , I Liked The Kiss . Yeah , I Want To Be With Him . Yeah , I Dont Like Kaitlin .  But It Still Wasnt Fair To Her . She's Stupid For Not Putting Him In His Damn Place .

I Sat On My Bed " Akoye ? " He Looked At Me " Why Did You Even Go Back Out With Her ? "

" Did It Make You Jealous ? "

Ι Looked At Him . He's Not Serious .

He Sighed " To Make You Jealous . Show You What You Were Missing "

" An Unfaithful Little Bitch ? " I Asked " Oh , Makes Sense . That Just Shows Me Who You Are . You're Not A Good Boyfriend . You Cant Live Without Teasing A Bunch Of Girls And I'll Be Damned If You Do That While We're Together "