Chapter 30

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

" Come , I Want Ice Cream " I Said Taking His Hand .

We Went Downstairs And Sat On The Couch After I Got My Carton Of Ice Cream From The Fridge .

" Well , What Are You Gonna Do ? " He Asked Snatching My Spoon From Me .

I Ignored The Fact That He Had Just Taken My Spoon And Shook My Head " I Have No Idea . I Just - "

The Door Bell Ringing Interrupted Me . I Got Up To Open The Door , Completely Forgetting That Akoye Said He Was Coming Back .

" Brielle , Baby Im - Why This Nigga Here ? " He Asked , Getting Upset .

" I Was , Just Leaving " Tony Said , Standing Up .

" Yeah How Bout You Do That "

Tony Ignored Akoye And Turned Around To Get His Jacket Upstairs , Making Akoye Get Upset .

" Why You Going Upstairs ?! " He Yelled " Brielle , Why This Nigga Going Upstairs ? He Was In Your Room ? "

" Why Were You With That Girl , Akoye ? "

" Dont Try To Switch This Up On Me "

" What Do You Even Mean , Switch This Up On You ?! " I Shouted " It's Your Fault He's Here ! "

" What You Mean This My Fault ? YOU Called Him Over Here . Brielle , What Yall Did ? "

" If You Hadnt Cheated On Me , MAYBE I Wouldnt Have Called Him Over . If You Cant Wait For This Cookie , You Gotta Go "

" What Did You Do With Him ? "

" What Did You Do With That Other Girl ? " I Asked Him In Response .

" Man , I Cant With You ! " He Yelled .

" I Dont Understand Why You Screaming Like You Didnt Do More Wrong . You Slept With Someone Who's Not Me ! You Really Have No Idea How I Feel " I Was About To Start Crying Again .

" How You Think I Feel , To Come Here And Find That Nigga "

" Nothing Compared To Me "

I Didnt Even Know What To Do About This Whole Thing . Tony Just Stood At The Foot Of The Steps , Trying To Figure Out If He Should Leave Or Not - Im Guessing .

" Tony , You Can Leave . Im Fine " I Told Him .

" Are You Sure ? "

" Yes She's Sure . The Fuck Out , Bro " Akoye Said , Kicking Him Out .

" Yeah " I Rolled My Eyes " Ill Call You If Anything "

" No She Wont " Akoye Said Walking To The Door " She'll Be Good . You Can Leave "

Tony Shook His Head , Deciding Not To Say Anything And Just Left .

I Sat Down On My Couch And Crossed My Legs And Arms . I Didnt Know What To Say . I Was So Angry And Hurt . I'll Hear Him Out . But Nothing He Says Can Erase How I'm Feeling .

" Brielle ? How Can I Fix This ? How Can I Make You Trust Me Again ? "

" I Dont Know Akoye ! Everyone Knows About Us . I Dont Know Who That Girl Is , But I Can Guarantee She Has All Of Your Social Media , Where I Plaster Myself Everywhere . She Knows You Were Quote Unquote , Mine . I Look Fucking Stupid Akoye . She And Her Friends Are Laughing At Me And I Dont Like That . I Knew I Shouldnt Have Trusted You . I Dont Trust You And I Dont Know If I Ever Could Again . I Just Cant Look Dumb "

" Brielle , I Love You . I - "

" Oh " I Laughed " So This How We Show We Love Each Other Know ? Alright . Ill Just Go Make Out With Tony " I Kept Myself From Saying Again " Maybe That'll Show You How Much I Love You "

" Brielle , Im Sorry . I Didnt Mean To Hurt You . I Didnt Even Mean To Do ... That "

" No , You Didnt Mean To Get Caught . But That's Fine . Maybe We Need This "

" Need What ? "

" A Break " I Shrugged .

" A Break ? No We Dont "

" Yes We Do ! I Cant Be With Someone I Dont Trust . We Need To Start Over "

" A Break Turns Into Not Talking , Always "

" Not Unless We Let It . I Dont Mean An Arielle And Omarie Break . I Just Dont Want To Feel Dumb "

" So What Are You Saying ? We're Done ? "

" Not Done , A Break . Not An Omarie And Arielle Break . I Mean It . You Just Need To Earn The Trust Back . We Need To Start Over "

He Shook His Head Slowly .. Then Started Nodding " Okay "