Chapter 7

IMPORTANT : IF YOU SEE AMARI AND YOU KNOW BRIELLE'S BOYFRIEND AS DANIEL , I CHANGED IT . So Amari Is Brielle's Boyfriend .

____________________________

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

After Leaving The Office , Malik Brought Omarie And I To Nick's House Then He Went Somewhere . Probably To A Hoe . Brielle Went Somewhere With Akoye , Shame On Her . If She Want Him , She Want Him .

Omarie And I Were Going To Baby Sit Monroe And Morrocan For Nick And Mariah While They Go Out For The Day .

I Was Lowkey Hype As Hell ! Im Going To Be In His House ! And Everyone Said I Wouldn't Meet Him ! Im Gon Make A Keek , Instagram  Video , Everything . I'm Going To Be In His House .

Damn , The Perks Of Dating Someone Signed To His Record Label .

" Hey Omarie Baby ! You Brought Your Girlfriend ? " Mariah Opened The Door And Greeted Us Instantly . I Started Cheesing And Jumping A Little .

" Hey Mariah " He Kissed Her Cheek . I Followed Behind Him And Did The Same .

" Ooh A Pretty One " Mariah Said And I Blushed " This One Going To Last ? "

Omarie Held My Waist " Im Planning On It "

" Okay ! " They High Fived " Omarie Baby You Know The Deal . This Your Second Home ! Just Watch Out For Smudging The Glass Things . You Know Nick Neat Freak Ass "

" Nick's What ? " Nick Said Walking Down The Steps .

I Giggled . I Love Their Relationship .

I Got Really Excited Once He Reached The Bottom Of The Stairs . I Was Cheesing And Jumping Around . They Started Laughing At Me . I Can't Help It !

" Arielle You're Back ! So You Didn't Dump Him Yet " He Came And Gave Me A Hug . I Giggled A Little And Went Crazy .

I Finally Spoke " Omarie Take A Picture Of Us Hugging "

He Laughed Before Pulling Out His Phone And Taking A Picture . I Went To Mariah And Asked Her To Do The Same Thing .

" Baby Where Are The Kids ? " Mariah Asked Nick . I Watched Them Go Get The Twins . I Swear Their Relationship Is Amazing .

" Oma-weeeee ! " Monroe Exclaimed And Ran To Him . I Smiled At Them .

Morrocan Was Just Walking Towards Him . He Saw Me And Came Towards My Leg . He Hugged It And I Picked Him Up . He Hugged Me . Awww . He's So Adorable .

After Putting Him Down , I Saw Monroe Behind Her Parents Like She Was Afraid Of Me .

" Morrocan A Lil Player Like His Daddy " Nick Popped His Collar .

I Laughed As He Went To Mariah And Asked Her To Fix It For Him . Oh My Gosh . I Love Their Relationship . Im Jealous .

" Monroe Is A Little Afraid Though . She's Shy . But She'll Love You I Promise " Mariah Told Me .

I Nodded As I Took Out My Phone And Went On Keek .

" Heyy . Guess Where I Am ! " I Exclaimed " Att Nick Cannon's Housee ! And Y'all Said I Wouldn't Meet Him ! Im In His Housee Nikkaaasss " Nick And Mariah Gave Me I Look " Not Supposed To Be Cusing . But Look At Them ! Getting Dressed And Stuff " I Pointed The Camera To Them " And Look At Roc And Roe " I Pointed It To The Twins " Im In His Houseee ! Okay . Bye " I Shut It Off And Posted . They Laughed At Me " What ? "

" Okay Bye " Nick Repeated .

" That's How I Sign Out " I Said .

" It's True " Omarie Said And They Laughed Again .