Chapter 10

∞ Raquel'ѕ P.O.V ∞

" So Y'all Almost Kissed ? " I Asked Arielle .

She Didnt Know About Him Kissing Me , But Hey , It's Too Late Now . I Feel Bad , Like I Should Have Told Her , But She Told Me First . Oh Well .

She Nodded And Fell Back On My Bed " What Do I Tell Mari ? "

" Uhh Nothing " I Told Her " I Mean Y'all Didnt Kiss , Dont Give Him No Reason To Be Upset With You And Jevaughn "

" He Does Have A Reason To ! " She Exclaimed And Was About To Continue .

I Stopped Her Before She Could " He Just Doesnt Know And I Dont Think You Need To Tell Him That . It's Just An Almost , You Good "

" No , Cause If He Almost Kissed Some Girl I Would Like To Fucking Know ! "

" Would You Really ? " I Asked .

" Hell Yeah !  He Don't Need To Almost Kiss No Fucking One "

" I'm Saying You Shouldn't , Too Many Things Already Happened With Jevaughn And He'll Get Mad . He Already Feel Some Typa Way About Him "

She Sighed And Didn't Answer .

I Was Lowkey Jealous . I Like Jevaughn , But You Can Tell He Feels Some Type Of Way About Her . Just The Way He Looks At Her And He Alwayss Has Something On His Lap When They Together . It's Obvious He Be Hard . I Dont Know If She Or Omarie Notice , But I Do .

" I'll Think About It " She Shook Her Head " I Just Wanna Be Like Laylah And Dustin "

*

*

∞ Laylah's P.O.V ∞

I Love Dustin , With Everything In Me , But Im Starting To Think That Aloping Isnt The Best Idea . I Mean Ive Always Dreamed Of The Perfect Wedding - Arielle As My Maid Of Honor , My Entire List Of Bridesmaids , My Dad Walking Down The Aisle With Me ..

He'd Be Furious If I Ran Off To Get Married . Im Still Not 18 . I Want To Go To Prom , Graduate , And Go On Senior Trip With My Friends . He's Ready To Do This At The End Of This Month , Which Is March - After We're Both 18 .

" Bae " I Called Dustin .

" Laylah , If This Shit Is About Canceling Our Plans - "

I Cut Him Off " But Bae , Im Not Ready ! I Don't Want To Leave And Get Married Dustin ! It's Crazy ! We Are Seventeen Years Old ! "

" We'll Be 18 Babe "

" Just About ! Dustin Listen To Me ! We Are Not Ready To Be Married . I Am Not Getting Married To You . I Am Not Running Away From My Parents Or My Friends . Dustin I've Been Abandoning Arielle For You ! I Can't Leave Her Completely . I Refuse To Do It ! Im Not Doing It . We Are Not Getting Married Dustin . I Love You , But I Don't Fucking Care . We Are Not Getting Married , End OF Fucking Discussion "

" Laylah , I Love You And I Want To - "

" No Dustin , No ! Don't Give Me Some Shit Like That Again Because That's What Made Me Agree The First Time . We Are Seventeen . Seventeen Dustin . Seventeen . We Are Not Ready For A Family , We're Rushing Things . We Can Stay Together , But We Are Not Getting Married "

" I Just Want To Be Your Husband "

" Listen Dustin . We Are Not Getting Married . It's Either We Break Up Or Stay Together "

" Laylah You Are Going To Do What I Say " He Grabbed My Arm .

I Looked At My Arm And Laughed " Dustin Shut The Fuck Up ! You Are Not Commanding Me To Do Anything . You Thought You Were About To Tell ME To Say I Do ? " I Laughed Harder . And Snatched My Arm Away " Are We Together Or Not ? Because I Don't Have Time For This "

He Was About To Grab Me Again " Dustin Grab My Arm Again . I Dare You "

We Looked At Each Other A While Before I Realized That Now , He Wanted To Be Gentle .

He Grabbed My Waist And Sat Me In His Lap " Laylah I Love You "

" I Love You Too Dustin , But We Not Ready For This "

" I Can't Just Be With You Without You Being My Wife "

" Guess You're Just Going To Have To Be Without Me Then " I Got Off Him .

He Shrugged And Rubbed His Chin Before Standing Up " Guess So "

I Sat Back Down On My Couch And Watched Him Get Ready To Leave .

" Are You Sure You Want To Do This ? "

" Are YOU Sure You Want To Do This ? " I Asked Him .

" I'm Not Going To Be Your Husband So I Guess So "

I Didnt Say Anything . I Just Sat Back And Watched Him Leave .

I Sighed . Unbelievable .

*

*

*

──────────────────────────

See ! I Aint Even Lie ! Its Short Though Lol . Buuut Chapter 11 Tonight . 

I Think Imma Like It ... And It'll Be Longer .

I Know Yall Thought I Was Lying . It's Okay . Cause I Did , A Lotta Times.

─ Love , Noahh ♥

P.S. Be On The Look Out For TWO New Songs By The Boys . Dumps And Drop It Ft. Sage The Gemini . Y'all Should Know , Dumps Is Firee . Imma Get Tired Of It Before It Officially Comes Out . That's How Much I Listen To It .