Chapter 6

IMPORTANT : IF YOU SEE AMARI AND YOU KNOW BRIELLE'S BOYFRIEND AS DANIEL , I CHANGED IT . So Amari Is Brielle's Boyfriend .

________________________

∞ Gennis' P.O.V ∞

Arielle Answered The Door With A Bottle Of Ginger Ale In Her Hand . Her Hair Was Up In A Messy Bun And She Was Sweating Which Was Weird Since Her House Was Fully Air-Conditioned .

She Turned Around , But I Pulled Her Back By Her Waist " Arielle "

She Faced Me And Sighed " Yeah ? "

" You Okay Babe ? " I Walked Us Over To The Couch And Sat Her In My Lap .

She Gave Me The Worst Look Anyone Could Ever Get " Im Sick . I Dont Think It's Pregancy Anymore . I Keep Throwing Up And Im So Fucking Hot "

" You Cant Be Drinking This All Day " I Grabbed The Ginger Ale " I'll Make You Some Soup "

She Smiled A Little And Was About To Say Something Before Frowning " Okay " She Nodded .

" Arielle Babe , You Acting Shady "

She Looked At Me " Me ?! I Am Not Acting Shady ! If Anything Its You ! "

I Got A Little Frustrated " Arielle . Do You Like Malik Or Not ? "

She Smacked Her Lips And Got Off My Lap " Omarie Get Over It ! "

I Sighed And Took Her Hands . She Pulled Them Back " Arielle Baby I'm Sorry "

" Malik Is The Center Of Our Problems " She Said And Wiped Her Face .

" Arielle I'm Sorry , I Just Be Feeling Like You And Him Have Something We Don't " I Laid Back On The Couch .

She Laid On Top Of Me " Naw Baby Don't Feel That Way "

She Was Sweaty , But I Didn't Let It Bother Me " I Don't Know "

" Awww . You Are Soo Sensitive " She Pinched My Cheek .

" Same Thing Sierra Said " I Said , But I Didn't Realize .

" Huh ? " She Scrunched Up Her Face .

" What ? I Didn't Say Anything "

" No " She Started Sitting Up " You Said ' Same Thing Sierra Said ' "

" She's Just A Friend "

Arielle Sat Up Completely " So I'm Sitting Here In This Hot Ass House , Sweating , Throwing Up , Possibly Having Your Baby And You're With Some Girl Named Sierra , Omarie ?! "

" Whoa , Whoa , Arielle Calm Down "

" Don't Tell Me To Calm Down Omarie ! " She Grabbed My Phone .

I Smacked My Lips " There's Nothing On There "

" Im Gon See My Damn Self " She Unlocked My Phone .

I Sighed And Sat Up As She Went To My Messages .

" SierraBoo " She Said Reading The Name Sierra Put In My Phone And Scrolled All The Way To The Top .

I Watched Her Read The Messages Knowing She Was About To Be Salty As Hell .

She Stopped Reading When She Realized That The Texts Were All About Her And Sierra's Boyfriend .

Arielle Placed My Phone On The Table And Sat Back On The Couch Without Looking At Me . I Watched Her Play With Her Fingers Knowing She Was Nervous .

She Slipped Back Into My Lap And I Chuckled .

" You Really Feel Like That Babe ? " She Asked Me .