Chapter 19

∞ Akoye's P.O.V ∞

" You Miss Me " This Girl Tina Said Rubbing My Back .

" No , Tina . You Need To Chill Forreal "

" Who Is She ? "

" What You Mean Who Is She ? My Girlfriend "

" But You Never Cared Before "

" I Changed , And We Were Never Together "

She Started Holding On To Me " What Is It About Her ? "

" Tina , You Need To Get Off Me Forreal . Im Not Playing "

She Let Go , Looking Pissed " Whatever Akoye . Call Me When You Realize How Stupid You Being "

I Just Looked At Her . Waiting For Her To Walk Away . She Finally Did And I Sighed , Shurgging That Situation Off . I'm Not Gon Do Anything To Hurt Brielle . Those Hoes Need To Know They Place .

Tina Some Girl I Messed With A Couple Times While I Was With Kaitlin And Other Girls Or Whatever , Mostly Around The Tough Times Of Our Relationships . She Need To Understand That I Dropped Her , But Either Way , If She Keeps Coming After Me , All I Gotta Do Is Push Her Away .

*

*

*

*

*

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

I Took Aaron Up On His Offer And Went Out With Him . I Had A Great Time . He's Really Funny And I Met His Youngest Sister Aaliyah . He Was Taking Her To Dance Practice Before We Went On The Date . She Is SO Funny . I Love Her .

He Took Me Roller Skating . I Had A Good Time And He Taught Me To Skate . He's Soo Sweet And Flirty , But At The Same Time He's Kinda Charming . I Guess I Like Him Or Whatever , But I'm Not Getting Over Omarie Any Time Soon .

I Was Texting Jaron About The Party Later And He Told Me That Priceless Da Roc , Indy , DMac , Sage And A Lot Of Others Was Gon Be There . He Didnt Say Anything About Omarie , But I Think Since Sage Gon Be There , They Gon Introduce Drop It .

I Picked Up My Phone To Call Raquel Since She Wanted To Meet All Of Them So Bad And Jaron Said I Could Invite Anyone I Wanted . I Wanted To Invite Aaron Too .

" Hello ? " Raquel Answered .

" Yeah Hey . You Busy Later ?" I Asked .

" Nah I Was Looking For Sumn To Do , Why Wassup ? "

" There's A Party Later . Jaron Invited Me . You Coming "

" Yasssss . Okay Bet "

" Aight Call Me Later . Bye " We Hung Up .

I Called Aaron And He Answered On The 4th Ring " Beautiful , Hey "

" Who ? Me ? "

" Yes , You "

I Giggled " You Tryna Come To A Party Later ? "

" Yeah , Who's ? "

" You Know GetItIndy And DMac ? "

" Yeah . They Party ? "

" Mmhmm , JaronTheOpefix Invited Me "

" Bet . What Time It Start ? "

" Uhm , 8 "

" Aight Later " We Hung Up .

I Called Jaron Back To Make Sure He Had Added Raquel And Aaron To The List .