Chapter 20

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

Today , Aaron And I Were Gonna Try To Get A Couple Songs Done For The Cover Album . Nick Had Us In To Start At 11 So We Had To Be Up Early .

I Woke Up At About 9 And Took A Shower . Brielle Wanted Me To Take Her To Jalise's House Before I Went To The Studio ,  So I Woke Her Up And Got Her Into The Shower .

While She Was In There , I Threw On Some Black Sweats That Stop At My Calves , A Black Tank Top , A Black Love Pink Sweater , And My Taxi 12's .

Brielle Came Out When I Finished So While She Got Dressed , I Ate . I Had To Be Out By 10:15 , 10:30 The Latest Since The Studio Was In LA . I Was Almost Done When She Came Down Stairs .

" You Not Eating ? " I Asked Her .

" Uuh , No I'll Just Have A Granola Bar Or Something "

" Okaay " I Shrugged " You Hanging Out With Akoye Today ? "

" No , He Gon Be In The Studio Today "

" What ? " I Asked " Is Omarie Gon Be There ? "

" Noo " She Said Sarcastically " Because They're Definitely Not A Duo "

I Rolled My Eyes " Shut The Hell Up Brielle . Are You Ready To Leave ? "

" Yeah " She Picked Up Her Purse .

" Wait , Lemme Call Aaron First "

Aaron And I Decided That We Would Meet At The Studio So Brielle And I Got In The Car And I Drove Her To Jalise's . When I Got To The Studio Building , I Saw Omarie's Car . I Know I'm Going To Run Into Him , But I Dont Know What I'll Say . I Shrugged It Off And Walked Inside . I Sat Down In Front Of The Controls Once I Got In And Just Waited For Aaron .

I Heard Omarie Laughing In Another Room . Then Again It Could Be Akoye . They Sound The Same Sometimes . It Started Getting Closer And One Side Of Me Was Hoping He Saw Me , While The Other Was Hoping He Didnt . Aaron Needs To Hurry Up , Forreal .

As Soon As I Thought That , He Walked In . I Think I Saw Omarie And Akoye Out There Before The Door Closed .

" Hey " I Stood Up To Give Him A Hug .

He Hugged Me " Your Ex Out There "

I Nodded " I Heard Him "

He Looked Like He Was Thinking About Saying Something , But Decided He Shouldnt . I Would Have Asked About It , But I Just Shrugged It Off .

" It's Just Gon Be Us ? Like How We Gon Do The Controls If Both Of Us Gotta Sing ? "

" Umm " I Thought " Hold On , I'll Be Right Back " I Looked Out The Door's Window And Saw That They Werent There Anymore .

I Came Here About 5 Times So I Kind Of Knew My Way Around . I Think I Know Who Could Help Us . I Walked Around And Found The Man I Was Looking For , Andrew . Andrew Worked With Gennis And Tool . He Promoted Them , Helped Them Record Music , Traveled With Them And Things Like That .

" Hey Andrew ? "

" Hey ! Uh , Arielle Right ? Gennis' Girlfriend ? "

" Um , Ex . Are You About To Help Them With Recording And The Controls ? "

" Yeah , Why ? Do You Need Help With Something ? "

I Nodded " I Have This Project , But Both Me And My Partner Have To Sing "

" I Can Get Myles For You . He Should Be With Gennis And Tool "

I Followed Andrew Through The Halls And To The Room Gennis And Tool Were About To Record In . We Found Myles With Them . It Was Awkward Standing With Them . Omarie Was Looking At Me , I Felt It , But I Didnt Look His Way . Myles Agreed To Help So We Went To Aaron .