Chapter 29

∞ Akoye's POV ∞

*Flashback*

" Really Akoye ? Are You Fucking Serious Right Now ? "

" I Dont Know What Your Problem Is . Nothing's Gonna Happen With No One "

" Then Delete All Of Her Stuff . Her Kik , Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , All That . Now ! "

" Brielle Stop With All That Bull Shit Man . Get Out Of My Face With All That . She Not Doing Nothing "

" Is That Your Next Akoye ? Are You About To Treat Me Like Kaitlin Now ? "

" Nah Brielle You're Annoying . Who Said I Was Gon Do All That ? "

" You're Fucking Acting Like It . Delete Her Shit Im Not Playing . Delete It And Delete It Now "

" You Overreacting "

" Overreacting ? Delete It Now Akoye . I Cant Trust You Anymore "

" Boy , You're Dead Dragging This For Nothing "

" No . Akoye . You Know What ? Im Not About To Look Dumb Like Kaitlin Did . Good Bye "

" What You Tryna Say , Brielle ? "

" I Cant Trust You , Therefore , You Are Not My Boyfriend . Leave "

" Brielle What The Fuck . Why You Mad For ? "

" ARE YOU REEEAAALLYYY ASKING ME THAT ?! " She Yelled " Just Leave . Im Not In The Mood For This "

" Bri - "

" Fucking Leave Akoye "

We Made Up And Got Back Together , But Now Brielle Is Upset Again . I Just Walked Into Her Room And I Can Feel It Already .

" Who The Fuck Is This , Akoye ? " She Asked . She Was Holding My Phone .

" Who's Who ? "

" Dont Play With Me . Cause While You Were In The Bathroom , Whoever The Fuck This Is Was Texting You " She Stood Up " Sit Your Ass Down Akoye "

I Did As She Said , But Not Before Trying To Take My Phone Back . I Knew I Was Going To Regret What I Did .

" Who The Fuck Wants You Inside Of Them ? WHO ? "

" Babe - "

" SHUT UP ! Answer My Question "

I Took A Breath , About To Answer , But She Screamed Again , Before I Could Say Anything .

" NO ! Answer This Question . Why Does She Want You Inside Of Her AGAIN ? You Fucked This Bitch , Akoye ? "

I Didnt Even Answer , But She Continued To Speak " This Why I Cant Trust You . WE Havent Even Had Sex Yet . Can You Not Wait Or Something ? "

" Who Even Is She ? And Now Im Confused . Cause I Didnt Know You Had A Child . Im Very Confused As To Why She Calling You Daddy . Wait . Is This The Girl We Fought About ? Akoye , I Swear . Nah . You Know What ? Im Really Done With You "

" No , Baby . Let Me Explain "

She Didnt Say Anything , So I Began To Speak .

" You Know That Night We Broke Up ? We Was Talking , I Ended Up At Her Crib Venting .. And One Led To Another " She Didnt Say Anything So I Continued " But Brielle I Love You . I Really Love You Baby . It Just Happened And I Swear To God I Didnt Mean For It To Happen . I Want You To Trust Me Again Babe . I Cant Even Imagine How You Feel Right Now . I Regretted It Right After , But Now , I Cant Even Live With Myself . Brielle I Love You . Im Sorry "