Chapter 21

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Woke Up In Arielle's Room To My Phone Dinging . I Fell Asleep In Here Watching A Movie With Her Last Night . I Unlocked My Phone And Found Like A Billion Texts From Akoye .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Goodmorning beautiful ❤ sorry i couldnt see you yesterday , but i got you something . i cant wait to see you babe .

I Smiled And Kept Reading .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: We know this thing we have gon last a while .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Girl im here to say , you the first and the last thing on my mind , every single day .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: It's all about you , whenever you with me . That 20/20 love is clear as day to see . Clearly we will be , together forever and ever and ever forever ❤❤ .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: When we get older we taking that forever walk .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Girl I Do ❤ vow to you . to always be true forever , forever .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: You my miss thang , @MissTool

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Oh , girl you're so delightful .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: i know im the dude of your dreams .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: waaaake uuuuuup baeeee .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: why you still sleeping ?

My Baby❤❤❤❤: wake uuuuuuuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: baaby , wake uuuuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee wake uuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Brielle wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup .

He's So Sweeet . I Smirked When I Realized That They Were The Verses To ILY , Foreva , And One Line Was From Come On .

Wife ❤: Goodmorning Baby .

He Called Me Almost Immediately .

" Hey Boo " I Said Once He Answered .

" Finally You Up ! Take A Shower And Get Dressed . We Heading Out "

" Where We Going ? "

" Olive Garden Then Sky Zone With Jalise And Blaise "

" Ooh , Okay . I'll Call You When I'm Done "

I Stood Up And Stretche'd Just As Arielle Walked In .

" Finally You Up . Me And Aaron Heading Out Early And I Know You Wouldnt Have Fixed My Bed "

" Where Y'all Going ? "

" Six Flags With Jaron , Indy , Raquel , And Aaron's Two Little Sisters ; Want To Come ? "

" Nah " I Shook My Head " I'm Going Out With Akoye , Jalise , And Blaise "

" Kay " She Nodded And I Left Her Room To Get Dressed .

I Took A Shower And Finished In About 20 Minutes . I Threw On A Blue And Black Crop Tank Top , Black Shorts , And My Gammas . I Took My Black Love Pink Bag Out Of My Closet And Put My Headphones , Wallet , Notebook , Two Pens , And The Book I Had To Read For English Class In There . I Know I'm Going Out With Three Loud , Annoying People , But I Need To Start Some How .