Chapter 23

I Know I Took Forever And A Half With My Chapter And Some Of You Might Have Forgotten What It's About And Stuff .. That Happened To Me . SO I'm Gonna Tell You What Happened In The Last Chapter That Was Focused On Arielle ::

Arielle Went To Six Flags With Aaron And His Sisters . Aaron - In Case You Forgot , Is Who She Talks To Now Since She And Omarie Broke Up . Aaron And Arielle Like Each Other , But She Doesnt Want To Rush Into Another Relationship Especially Because She Still Has Strong Feelings For Omarie . He Got Mad At Her And Told Her He Didnt Even Understand Why She Was Waiting Because Omarie Didnt Even Seem To Care . She Realized He Was Right , But Still Didnt Even Say Yes To His Offer Of Being His Girlfriend .

______________________________________________________________

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

1 Week Later

I Texted Jaron And Indy Before Getting Into The Shower . I Didnt Have Any Plans Today , But Aaron And I Still Had A Couple More Songs To Record . Our Dead Line Was Extended And The CD Is Due Next Week Friday While Today Is Saturday . We Have Some Time , But I Dont Think Anyone In Our Class Is Close To Being Finished .

Omarie And I Are Still Not Talking And I Guess I'm Getting Over Him A Little .. I Dont Know . Aaron Reminds Me Of The Offer That's Still Open Everyday . Aaron And I Havent Kissed Since The First Day We Worked On The Project Together . God , Did I Want To , But I Knew It Would Lead To Something I Couldnt Handle .

I Sighed As I Put Soap On My Pouf . This Situation Is Killing Me . I Dont Know How Omarie Feels And Im Starting To Think I Should Just Ask Him . But Like , What If He Doesnt Want To Be With Me Anymore ? That's Going To Break My Heart And Im Not Ready For That . And What If He Does Want Me Back ? That's Going To Rush My Situation With Aaron And I Dont Want That . And On Top Of That , What If Omarie Is The Wrong One And I Get With Him And Vice Versa ? This Is So Frustrating .

After Rising Myself Off , I Got Out Of The Shower And My Phone Was Ringing . It Was Raquel , But I Decided Id Call Her Back After I Was Dressed . Shit ! It's Like The Second Week Of March , Prom Is 2 Months Away What The Hell . And So Is Graduation , And So Is Senior Trip , And So Is EVERYTHING . I'm Sitting Here Worried About Two Boys . Damn , I Need To Get Myself Together .

After Lotioning Myself And Throwing On Shorts And A Tank Top , I Called Raquel Back .

" Hey Gworl " She Answered .

" Hey , My Fault I Was In The Shower "

" Mmhmm . You Know Prom And Just About Everything Else Is Like 2 Months Away And We Dont Have Shit ? "

I Opened Up My Laptop And Turned It On " I Know ! I Was Just Thinking That . Im About To Look At Stuff Online "

" What Color You Tryna Wear ? " She Asked .

" Lavender Or Gold Maybe . I Dont Know . I Want To Go With My Mom Though "

" Me Too , But She Cant Until Tomorrow "

" Hold On , Lemme Call Mine , You Just Wait Here "

I Called My Mom And She Told Me She's Busy , But Tomorrow Is Good For Her .

" You Want To Go Together ? With Them ? "

" Yeah . I'll Ask Later Though "

" Iight , You Going On The Senior Trip ? "

" Nigga ! Of Course ! But I Need To Buy New Clothes . We Got A Total Stay At A Hotel , I'm Guessing We Can Go In The Pool And All Lat "

" Hopefully . Im Not Paying To Go To Coney Island And Sleep And That's It . Man , They Should Have Added Sumn Else . Coney Island Is Kind Of Basic . Probably Not To Y'all , But It Is "