Chapter 18

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Smiled At Akoye And Covered My Face . We Were At The Carnival With Blaise And Jalise And I Was Having A Great Time . WHY Didnt I Start Dating Him Before ? He's Really Everything .

" Nah Bae , Stop Covering Your Beautiful Face " He Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me .

Jalise Just Stood Next To Blaise Looking At Him Sideways . He Turned To Her " What ? "

" We So Dry ! Look At Them "

He Put His Arm Around Her Shoulder " Jalise " He Laughed " Dont Do This Now "

" What We Doing Next ? " Akoye Asked .

" A Ride Or Sumn I Guess ? " Blaise Suggested .

" Orr You Could Win Me Something " I Smirked At Akoye .

He Nodded Taking My Hand " The Blue Bear Or The Pink One ? "

" Noo Boo ! See You Dont Know Your Girl " Jalise Chanted With Her Ghetto Ass " She Wants A Purple One , Duh "

I Smiled Laughing As He Looked At Me " Purple ? " He Asked . I Nodded .

" Alright Bet " He Rubbed His Hands Together And Walked Over To The Baseball Toss . He Had To Throw A Baseball And Knock Down Three Bottles . Man , That Game Is So Hard . Everytime I Try , I Lose .

The Three Of Us Watched Him Give The Girl At The Booth , Who Was Eye Fucking Him ,  A Dollar . I Wouldve Said Something , But She Gon Be So Salty When He Give Me That Teddy Bear .

She Handed Him 5 Balls And Told Him When To Start . He Hit The First Bottle And Knocked It Over . I Started Clapping , But I Was A Bit Confused When The Booth Girl Started Clapping Too . Oops , My Bad I Guess , I Forgot That Was Her Man .

He Hit The Second One , But Didnt Knock It Over Twice . She Was Doing A Little Too Much Encouraging Him . The Second Time He Didnt Knock It Over She Was Like " Just Throw It A Little Harder This Time , You Got It ! You Got It ! "

He Knocked Over The Bottle And She Started Clapping And Jumping Up And Down . She Never Did This All The Other Times Ive Been To This Booth So No One Can Be Like " Ooh ! Thats Her Job " . I Was Just Chilling Though , Cause Who He Gon Give That Prize To ? ME .

I Watched The Last Bottle Fall Down And The Booth Girl Cheer Him On . Boy , Imma Be Watching Her Face When He Gives Me That Bear .

" You Used All Five Balls , So You're Supposed To Take From That Shelf " She Pointed To The Middle " But Just Take One From The Top Shelf "

I Didnt Know What She Was Trying To Do .. That Just Means I Get My Giant Teddy Bear .

He Nodded , Reaching For The Bear . We All Watched Him Take A Purple Bear And Bring It Over To Me .

" Thank You , Baby " I Gave Him A Kiss . I Looked At Her . She Mad .

Blaise Went Next And Knocked Over All Three Bottles In Four Shots . Jalise Got A Blue Bear And We Kept Walking .

" I Was So Surprised You Aint Start Yelling At Her " Jalise Said .

" I Woulda Said Sumn Like Watch The Bottles But I Was Chilling . He Was Getting Ready To Win A Bear For Me . Shoulda Seen Her Face "

" I Know ! " She Exclaimed " She Was Mad "

" The Eye Fucking Bothers Me , But I Just Gotta Remember That I Can Do All That , And Then Some . So I Could Look , Kiss , Touch , Hug , Everything . He's Mine , So Im Chilling "

" That's Right Bae " He Pulled Me Close And Kissed My Forehead . So Far , I Wouldnt Even Consider This Relationship A Mistake . It's Perfect .

" Awww Yall So Cute ! " Jalise Exclaimed Not Even Looking At Us . She Was Looking Up At Blaise .