Chapter 15

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

Akoye And I Been Talking A Lot And I Guess You Could Say We're Something . If He Asks Me Out , I'll Say Yes . He's Really A Good Guy And I Guess All That Stuff With Kaitlin Was Just Because Of Me . I Believe That He's A Good Boyfriend . All Those Girls Talk To Him And He Answers , But It Doesn't Mean Anything .

Plus He And Paige Had An Argument Or Whatever So They're Basically Done Talking *Dances*

Another Reason I Didn't Want To Even Be With Him Is Because Of Arielle . She Goes Out With His Brother - Well Did Anyways , But According To Her , They're On A ' Break '. So , She's Going Out With His Brother , Im Her Sister , And My Boyfriend Would Be Her Boyfriend's Brother . You Get It Right ? Okay Good .

Then , Omarie And Arielle Get Married , I Mean Hypothetically Because They Aren't Together Anymore - Wait I Said That Wrong ; They're On A Break . So , Arielle And Omarie Are Married Which Makes Akoye And I Siblings-In-Law . Then For Me To Get Married To My Brother In Law ? Ew .

I Always Thought I Could Get Married First , But That Would Be Odee On So Many Levels .

I Don't Know Why I Always Thought That . It Just Always Bothered Me , But Now Arielle And I Aren't Even Sisters So I'm Done Stresssing Over It .

I Just Want Him To Ask Me Out And I Think He Knows It Too , He's Just Trying To Make Me Suffer . I Could Always Ask Him , But I Don't Want To Be Salty .

Ughh . Why Can't He Just Ask Me Already ? He's Doing Too Much .

" * - I Just Wanna Say You're Mine , You're Mine

I Just Wanna Say You're Mine , You're Mine

F-ck What You Heard , You're Mine , You're Mine

All I'm Really Asking For Is Youu - * "

My Phone Went Off Playing Drake And Beyonce's " Mine " I Knew It Was Akoye , He Set That For Himself .

" Hello ? "

" Hey Pretty "

I Smiled " Hey Handsome "

" You Tryna Go Somewhere With Me , Bae ? "

" Bae ? " I Asked .

" Yeah .. Should I Not Call You That ? " He Asked . I Could Tell He Was Smirking , Knowing Damn Well I Liked It . I Wasn't About To Admit It Though .

" I Didn't Say That .. I Just .. Where Are We Going ? "

" Iono Yet . Just Get Dressed "

" I Gotta Take A Shower "

" Wait For Me Then ! "

I Giggled " Noo , When Are You Coming ? "

" 20 Minutes "

" That's Like Half The Time I Take In The Shower "

" Then You're Wasteful . Hurry Up "

" Whatever , I Won't Be Done , But Arielle's Here "

" Stop Running Your Mouth And Go Bathe Your Skin "

I Laughed And Smacked My Lips " Okaay , See You Later "

*

*

*

∞ Tool's P.O.V ∞

When I Got Here , Brielle Still Wasn't Ready . She Really Was Still In The Shower . She's Supposed To Be Getting Dressed Now .

It Was Kind Of Weird Around Arielle Since She And My Brother Are Done . He Says It's A ' Break ' Though . I Mean Whatever He Wants To Call It .