Chapter 11

∞ Malik's P.O.V ∞

I Sat Down With My Laptop As It Called Jasmine On Oovoo .

I Met Her In Atlanta At A Wedding We Were Both Attending Back In December . Me There Because My Cousin Was Getting Married , Her Because Her Family Was Close To The Groom .

" Hey Bae " She Answered .

" Wassup Ma ? "

" Boutta Be Out "

" When ? " I Asked .

" In Like .. " She Looked At Her Phone " An Hour "

" Oh Iight , Who Going ? "

" You Boutta See Cause They Coming Now And Ion Want You Hang Up Either "

" Iight I Wont , Where Yall Going ? "

" Movies To See - " She Cut Herself Off When The Bell Rang " Hold Onn "

She Left Her Room And Came Back Telling Me She Was Bringing Her Laptop Down To The Living Room .

Soon She Reached Down There And Set It On The Table .

" Say Waddup Yall "

They Did What She Said And I Greeted Them Back . There Were 4 Of Them , Not Including Jasmine . Two Niggas And Two Girls .

Another Girl Walked In " Who Is That ?! "

Jasmine Laughed " Malik "

" Thats Malik ? " She Asked . Jasmine Nodded " Ooh He's Sexy " She Mumbled , But It Was Loud Enough For Me To Hear .

" Yoo , Hop Off Him " One Of The Guys Said .

" Shut Up Jamal ! You Mad You Not Sexy " Jasmine Said .

" Yall Be Fronting " Jamal Said .

" My Fault Malik , Lemme Introduce You To These Bum Ass Niggas "

They Scoffed As She Started Introducing Them . " Alright This Is Jamal , Murell , Kylie , Akeila , And JoAnnie . You Guys This Is Malik "

" Why Yall Talking On Oovoo ? " Jamal Asked .

" You Acting Like Its Not Normal "Jasmine Said .

" I Live In California Though "

" Ohhhhh So You're The Sexy Ass Nigga She Met In Atlanta " Kylie Said . Jasmine Covered Her Face .

I Chuckled A Little " Yeah , I Guess "

" Damn Jas , You Did Gooood " Akeila Said

" Damnn , Hop Offf ! " Jamal Exclaimed .

They Ignored Him " What You Mean I Did Good ? " Jasmine Asked " He Not Mine "

" Im Not ? " I Asked .

" Ion Know " She Shrugged " Are You ? "

Damn , She Always Fronting On A Nigga .

" Jas , You Always Fronting On Somebody , Damn ! " JoAnnie Said .

" Im Saying ! " I Said To JoAnnie " She Alwaays Fronting On Me "

" She Front On Everybody . Its Youu , Then Mure - " She Didnt Get To Finish Because Jasmine Punched Her .

I Knew Murell Was Her Best Guy " Friend " But They Act Like More From What I Be Hearing . Ion Like It , But Imma Shrug It Off . She All The Way In New York .

" You Mine Though " I Said .

Murell Mugged Me , But None Of Them Noticed .

" Alright Then , Guess You Mine Too " She Said .