Chapter 24

In The Last Chapter About Brielle And Akoye :

Akoye Took Brielle Out To Make Up For Flirting With Some Girl On Instagram And Then Showing Her A Video That Said " Why Pree , Why Pree " And Asked Her Where's The Trust . He Apologized To Her And Took Her Out To Make Up For It And She Forgived Him .

________________________________________________________

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

Akoye , Jalise , Blaise , And I Are At Funplex , Where Jalise Had Wanted To Go On The Day Akoye And I Had That Argument Or Disagreement Or Whatever .

" Y'all Some Cheaters ! " I Exclaimed At Blaise And Akoye . We Just Came From A Game Of Laser Tag . They Cheated Odee .

Blaise Laughed " No We Not . Y'all Just Wack "

" But That's Not Fair Though " Jalise Crossed Her Arms " You Made Us Lose . We Would Have Won If You Didnt Cheat "

Akoye Tried To Kiss Me , But I Pushed Him Away .

" No , Move . Your Cheatin Ass "

He Laughed " Y'all Just Ass . And That's Why We Won "

" We Were Strictly Playing As Friends . Y'all Are Always The Ones . All The Other Girls Were Mad At Us " Jalise Said

Akoye Laughed Even More " They All Ass Too ! Acting Like They Aint Get Killed Them Selves "

" Y'all Didnt Have No Right To Do That " I Rolled My Eyes .

" Who Even Came Up With The Idea To Kiss Us , And Deepen It , Then Shoot Us ? " Jalise Asked .

" Alright Then " I Said And We Both Nodded When Neither Of Them Gave Us An Answer .

Jalise And I Just Walked Ahead Of Them With Our Arms Crossed .

The Four Of Us Had Joined A Game Of Boys Vs. Girls Laser Tag And The Girls Were Winning With 5 To 3 . After A While Jalise , Akoye , Blaise , Me , And Another Girl Were Left . Out Of No Where , Akoye Kissed Me And I Was Trying To Push Him Away Because I Wanted To Win . He Deepened It And My Arms Fell Cause I Mean , It Felt Good . At The Same Time Blaise Was Doing The Same Thing To Jalise . Then Akoye Shot Jalise , And Blaise Shot Me . Then They Doubled Teamed The Other Girl .

" And I Got Horny As Fuck Too "

I Just Laughed At Her .

" Come On " The Boys Came Up To Us " Lets Go Eat Sumn "

We Did As They Said And Went To Eat .

We Were All Chilling And Talking When Some Girl Came To Akoye . I Sucked My Teeth . It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Something Got Me Upset .

" Hey Akoye ! Long Time No See ! "

I Looked At Her And Waved " Hey "

" I Wasnt Talking To You ... " She Looked At Me Sideways " I Was Talking To Him "

" Naww , You Sort Of Are Talking To Me . I Mean , You Talk To Him , You Talk To Me "

" Is Your Name Akoye Too ? " She Said Being Smart .

" I'm His Girlfriend , You Talk To Him , You Talk To Both Of Us . So ! Wassup , How You Been ! "

Jalise Laughed When I Said That .

" You Clearly Miss Me Akoye " She Said To US " She's All Obsessive "

" Actually , I Just Dont Take BS . Obviously You His Ex . What You Want ? "

" Just To Talk . Maybe Hang Out Sometime "

" No ! Obviously Not . I Clearly Just Said I Was His Girlfriend . Bye "