Chapter 9

IMPORTANT : IF YOU SEE AMARI AND YOU KNOW BRIELLE'S BOYFRIEND AS DANIEL , I CHANGED IT . So Amari Is Brielle's Boyfriend .

___________________________

∞ Omarie's P.O.V ∞

I Saw Jevaughn Holding Arielle , But I Didn't Say Anything . I Wasn't Going To Start Nothing In Front Of Nick And My Fans . I Thought I Had Put Arielle Ass In Check , But She Still Messing With Him .

I Swear If This Nigga Don't Keep His Hands Off Her , We Fighting . He Chill And All That , But He Keep Messing With My Fucking Girl . I Swear If She Make One ' Mistake ' With Him , Im Fucking That Nigga Up .

She Causing Me So Much Stress . All These Niggas Coming After Her And Shit . She Got More Fans Than Me ! You Should See Her Instagram And Twitter .

" Bro You Good ? " Akoye Asked Me .

I Shook My Head " Nahh . Arielle Stressing Me "

" What Happen ? " He Asked .

" Madd Niggas Tryna Talk To Her And She Be Letting Them . Flirting Back , Laughing And Blushing . Obviously They Gon Think They Doing Something Right "

" Damn , You Spoke To Her ? "

" Yeah . She Be Like , They Know I Got A Boyfriend , We Just Gon Be Friends "

" Obviously They Tryna Get With Her " Akoye Said .

" Im Saying Bu- " I Cut Myself When Two Girls Came Over . Time To Put All This Aside . She Better Not Get Upset About Them Either .

*

*

*

" Arielle Why Are You Mad ? " I Asked Her .

" I Don't Know Mari . I Don't Want To Talk About It " Arielle Sighed .

" You Mad Arielle . You Been Since After You Was With Ty "

■ Ty - TyDollaSign / Ty$ . Performed At Power 106 .

" I Don't Know Mari . I'm Just ... Ugh "

" Tell Me What's Going On Babe "

" I Don't Know . I Just Can't . Can You Take Me Home ? " She Put Her Hands To Her Head .

" Arielle , What Did You Do ? "

She Sighed " I Didn't Do Anything . I Just Need To Go Home . Omarie Please "

" Are You Okay Babe ? "

" Yes Omarie I Am . Just Take Me Home . I'll Tell You . Just Not Now "

I Nodded And Started Driving , Not Wanting To Argue . She Seems Stressed Out . That's The Same Way She Acted When We Had A Lot Of Work To Do .

I Just Wanted Us To Be Regular . When All We Did Was Be Close Together . Now So Many Niggas Is Coming Into The Picture I Just Be Feeling Like She Gon Leave Me . I Never Really Felt Like This . Arielle Got Me Thinking And Doing Stuff I Really Never Did Before . I Guess I Could Finally Admit That Im Sprung .

I Really Feel Like Fighting This Nigga Jevaughn . He Does Too Much . I Can't Even Be With My Girl . He Just Be All Over Her . It's Not Like They Be Kissing Or Nun , But Just The Way They Act . I Want It To Stop . Arielle Not Dumb , She Gotta Know What He's Doing . I Don't Know Who Girl He Trying To Steal Cause On The Real I Will Fuck Him Up . I Will Fight Over Arielle .

I Looked Over At Her Once I Reached A Stop Light . She Was Quiet And Just Looking Down . I Knew She Was Frustrated And I Knew She Was Thinking About Something . She Can't Be Mad At Me Though . I Mean , I Didnt Do Nothing .