Chapter 26

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

                                                      ×

" Yo Arielle ! " I Turned Around After Hearing My Name .

" Hey Akoye , Wassup "

" Did Brielle Tell You What Happened Last Night  ? "

" Yeah . Everything " I Gave Him A Look So He Knew What I Was Talking About .

" Uh , Sorry I Said That About Yall " He Scratched The Back Of Is Head " I Was Just Upset "

" It's Not Me You Should Apologize To . She Cried Akoye "

Which , Now That I Think About It , Is Kind Of Offensive To Me .

" What You Think I Should Do ? "

" Go Apologize To Her . She Not Talking To You First Cause She Feel Like She Dont Have To Apologize For Anything "

" Y'all Act Exactly Alike "

I Shrugged " She's Here , In The Cafeteria . That's Where She Went When We Got Here "

" Alright Thanks "

I Nodded And Started To Turn Away But Then He Stopped Me .

" Wait , Are You And Aaron Like , Together ? "

" No , But I Like Him , A Lot "

" You Ever Gon Talk To My Brother Again ?

" You Saying That Like Im Ignoring Him . He Just Acts Dumb As Shit , Talking Bout ' Why Were You Talking To Him ? I Dont Want You Talking To Him ' He Was Acting Like He Owns Me . I Dont Like That When He Fix That , We'll Talk "

My Phone Dinged . It Was Raquel Telling Me She Was Here .

" I Gotta Talk To Mrs. Garth . Go Make Up With Your Girl "

" Alright Later "

                                                             ×

" Come In ! "

" Hey Mrs. Garth " Raquel And I Said Walking Into Our Principal's Office

" Hey Babies . What Do You Guys Need ? "

" We Wanted To Talk To You About The Senior Trip " Raquel Said .

" Oh ? "

" Yeah . I'm From New York , And I Dont Think Coney Island Is Really Enough . I've Been There Millions Of Times , But It's Not Enough "

" What Do You Have Two Have In Mind " Mrs. Garth Asked Raquel And I " Pricing Is Already Established So I Dont Think There's Anything We Can Do "

" We Already Talked About That . There Are A Couple Places In New York That Would Be Great For Us To Go To And They're All Free " I Jumped In .

" Like What ? " She Asked .

" America's Got Talent . It's Free And All We Have To Do Is Book It . 106 & Park Too " Raquel Said .

" Well These Should Be Done Soon "

" We Talked About That Too , I Can Call Nick Cannon Right Now To See If We Actually Could Book The Place " I Said .

" What's Wrong With The Audience Agency ? " Mrs. Garth Asked .

" We Read The Rules And They Dont Really Want Groups , But We Have Nick Cannon . The Host Of Course Can Change That "