11. Primal

Tendou waved to his team, trailing behind Ushijima as they walked to the locker rooms. Ushijima had his hand and was hurrying to get him sat down. He'd nearly passed out only minutes ago and Ushijima needed him to be okay. He sat him on a bench and gave him a water bottle.

"Satori."

Tendou looked up.

"You are okay. You need to sit here for a moment."

"Got it. The coaches know?"

"They do."

Tendou sighed. "And the team?"

"No."

"Good." Tendou kissed Ushijima's nose. "Thank you for keeping this covered up."

Semi stared from where he was standing. "What the fuck was that?"

Tendou smiled. "Me kissing my boyfriend's nose."

"I fucking knew it!"

Tendou smiled. His hand slipped from supporting him, making him fall back a bit. Ushijima caught him. "Do I need to take you home?"

"No. Because mom isn't home."

Ushijima's eyes flashed recognition. He changed out and helped Tendou stand slowly. Semi came over with balm for Tendou's joints. "You look like you're struggling."

"Yeah turns out I have a bad iron deficiency." Tendou took off his shirt and changed out. He did a lot of stretching and warming up. Today was light work and he was helped through practice.

Going home was a struggle since he was so incredibly sore and tired but when he got home he melted into the couch and Ushijima handed him bite after bite of macaroni and cheese ball after macaroni and cheese ball. He got full and slipped into Ushijima's arms for the night. In the morning was a warm bath and Ushijima massaged him until he took a nap. They had evening practice some time later and then came home to a silent house.

Ushijima's house.

Tendou was led to Ushijima's room and he hugged and kissed Ushijima while they laid down. They had until ten to leave the next day.

Ushiiima held Tendou close and they whispered for hours and hours until Tendou rolled over and kissed him, tangling his hands in Ushijima's hair and rolling on top of him.

"Satori... Satori she will smell us."

"Oh fuck her I'll have you bend me over her bed for all I care." Tendou took off his shirt.

"Satori." Ushijima set a hand on his chest. "Stop."

Tendou stared, shirt in his hands. He sighed. "I'm sorry. Sorry." He wiggled and got off of him. "I'll lay back down."

Ushijima sat up. "I know where to go but you need to be quiet."

"Oh?"

Ushijima lifted Tendou slowly. "The shed. I cleaned it out. There's an old couch."

"Ooh but the dust- and bugs."

"It's not as old as you're thinking."

Tendou giggled as he was carried out of the house and into the cute shed that had been built when Ushijima was little. Ushijima had grabbed everything he needed and laid Tendou on the couch. "This is really safe?"

"Yes. I cleaned everything out. My mother doesn't come in here because she thinks there's a snake." Ushijima went for his neck. "You smell amazing."

Tendou laughed. "God I can bite you from here."

Ushijima hesitated. "This isn't very romantic but can I mate you now?"

Tendou smiled. "Hm. Horny and romantic brain are crashing."

Ushijima kissed Tendou. "Take your time love."

Tendou's face flushed. "God yes. Go ahead and mate me. God I love you so much please." Tendou's eyes watered. "Please..."

Ushijima smiled. "I love you." He kissed him again and lifted him a bit, kissing down his neck until he got to the sweet spot he loved so much. He sunk his teeth in there and Tendou's head went back, a soft groan emitting from deep within his chest.

"Fuck... fuck that feels so good..."

Ushijima pulled away and panted softly. "I need you now," he whispered.

Tendou felt a shock of need and whimpered. "It's already working."

Ushijima grabbed his arm. "Finish it now. Please."

Tendou leaned forward and sunk his teeth into his shoulder. Ushijima cried out. "Oh God!"

Tendou let go and panted softly. An incredible primal urge went through him and he looked up, his eyes dark. His pupils had turned to slits and he was warm instead of hot. This is what he needed. This is how urges needed to feel.

Ushijima laughed. "This... this is beautiful."

Tendou dove for him and held him down. "You submit to me. Do you hear me?"

Instead of the stereotypical growl Tendou had heard before in sex ed videos so many times before, he heard soft whimpering.

"Wakatoshi?"

"Yes. Do what you need." Ushijima opened his arms. He wanted Tendou to take everything. He wanted to be his everything.

Tendou smiled and kissed his face. "God I love you."