22. Wet Towel

Tendou froze in place, gasping. He was currently carrying his laptop to the couch outside of his room and had felt a sudden pull and pain in his stomach. He shifted back and forth and the pain went away but he couldn't help but feel nervous.

He went to his mothers room, whimpering. "Mama."

Tendou's mother looked over from doing her makeup. "What's wrong?"

"I think I felt a contraction."

"You didn't."

"Mom?!"

Tendou's mother turned. "You just reached twenty six weeks. It was a false contraction. It'll be uncomfortable for a while but you're fine."

"I'm fine." Tendou took a deep breath. "Whew."

She laughed and turned back to her makeup. "Wanna come sit down? I'll put eye liner on you like you're little again."

Tendou sat down between her legs, facing the full body mirror. He smiled as she tilted his head back and put the makeup on him.

"You used to sit here and just smile at me. You would look at the mirror and just whisper 'mommy you make me so pretty' and giggle. Then we would eat ice cream and cuddle."

"Yeah that was so much fun! Nana used to get so mad when she saw me with your makeup on." Tendou smiled. "I miss being little."

"I miss you being little too. Then you weren't such a little shithead."

Tendou laughed. "Wakatoshi made me this way. I snuck him in so much mom. I was such a bad influence."

"I know you snuck him in. God I have never seen so many condom and candy wrappers."

"Hey!"

"Oh hush you two were hoes."

"Are hoes. Also sidenote. A gross one." He sat up a bit, turning. "The whole inducing labor with sex thing. How does that even work? Toshi doesn't want to uh... you know. He thinks it would hurt me. But I'm confused."

"Honestly I've never gotten how that helps. And right now it shouldn't hurt." She furrowed her brows. "Does it hurt?"

"No! God, mom!"

"You started it!" She retorted.

Tendou whined. "I'm just checking."

"Yeah it's not really supposed to hurt. Maybe it will be uncomfortable. But it shouldn't hurt."

Tendou nodded. He got up. "I was doing schoolwork. Thanks for the makeup."

"No problem. Make sure to check your blood sugar when you're done."

"Gotcha mama." He went back to what he was doing, taking a quick picture and smiling at it. He sent it to Ushijima, who would be home in an hour. He did his schoolwork, his phone on silent as he did so. Tendou had discovered that he had an awful habit of playing on his phone at bad times and was slowly kicking said habit.

"Satori."

Tendou looked up and smiled. "Hi handsome."

Ushijima flushed. "You sent a flirty text during my math class."

"I did." Tendou sat up. "I'm gonna be real with you babe. I want to have sex. I'm deprived."

Ushijima stood still. "Oh."

"What's the oh for?"

"I thought it would hurt."

"It shouldn't hurt. Plus I'm not gonna be in the mood for months again after this." He laid back. "You don't have to though."