28. Body Positivity

"Mama!"

Tendou's mother smiled, handing him a bag of food. "This should fix those hunger pains."

"Oh my god bacon." Ushijima smiled, lifting Etsumi slowly from Tendou's arms. He took off his shirt and set Etsumi down. Tendou smiled at him. "Needed a little skin to skin with little dude?"

Ushijima smiled. He was completely silent, just rubbing Etsumi's back as he slept. Tendou turned to Ushijima, holding up a few fries.

"Want something to eat?"

"I'm okay. I just want to hold him for now." Ushijima smiled at Etsumi's soft sigh against his chest. He looked over and stared at Tendou's messily eating and talking about how hungry he was. "Love?"

Tendou looked over, smiling. "Yeah?"

Ushijima leaned over, grabbing something from Tendou's hospital bag. He handed Tendou a small box and went back to paying attention to Estumi's breathing.

Tendou opened the box with confusion before his eyes widened. "Holy shit."

"Is that a wedding band Wakatoshi?" Tendou's mother questioned.

"Not quite." He leaned over and turned the ring. "Look on the inside of the band."

"Oh! Babe that's so cool! Our names!" Tendou started to tear up. "Y-you're so sweet."

Ushijima snuggled closer and Tendou cried quietly.

"Fuck I've still got so many hormones. I'm so dramatic."

Ushijima scented him lightly. "I'm here. He's here. You're okay."

Tendou grabbed a handful of fries. "Let me eat."

Ushijima pat Etsumi's back lightly. "Just eat love."

Tendou kept eating until he was too quiet. Ushijima looked over and realized he was asleep. Tendou's mother carefully wrapped Etsumi back up before putting him to bed. Ushijima cleaned Tendou up and gently laid against him, snuggling against him and taking a quick nap. He was woken up again and noticed Tendou desperately trying to get up.

He got up hurriedly and helped Tendou to the bathroom, seeing his limp. "Love you had tearing. You need to be careful."

He walked over to the bathroom, getting Tendou sat down on the toilet and holding his hand. "Holy shit my ass hurts."

"I'm sure it does. Done?"

"I'm done."

Ushijima helped him up and washed his hands before bringing him back to the hospital bed. Tendou stared at Etsumi's bassinet. "Can I go home?"

"Soon. I can ask a nurse." Ushijima got Etsumi out of his bassinet and pressed the nurse button, rocking his son slowly.

"Is something wrong?"

"I was wondering when we can go home? I'd love to bring him home." Ushijima smiled.

The nurse gasped. "Of course! Oh goodness of course! We just need to check the stitches and get you signed out. Do you have a car seat?"

"My mom put one in her car." Tendou sat up. "You can check the stitches now if you want. She's in the cafeteria."

"Of course. Let me close the door and I'll get you checked up on. Care instructions will be sent home for both you and the baby. Make sure to get lots of rest." She closed the door and pulled the curtain. Tendou laid down and tried to ignore the pain of her touching the stitches. "This looks good. Remember that your pain prescription can not be refilled. You can use ice packs, witch Hazel, and heating pads for the pain."