CH.37. OTHER WORLD

Evi let out a defeated sigh. Punishments weren't something new to her. If anything, it was easier to get punished, as it would let a way for the people around her to forgive.

" Don't you want to ask something?" Parvati said.

"Ask what??" Evi scoffed. "Do you want me to ask for forgiveness?"

Parvati didn't say anything. She expected such a reaction. Seeing her silence, Evi continued.

"What's there to say? I messed up" Evi confessed. " I don't know why I did this... Why I felt the need to mess with the past when I didn have any right to" Evi laughed at her stupidity. " Why I stupidly interfered in Draupadi's life when I shouldn't have.... I just made things worse..."

Parvati shifter closer to Evi. "Why do you think so?"

"You know the thing people say...." Evi scoffed. "If you go back in time and kill baby Hitler.. you're not killing Hitler... You're just murdering a baby. That's what I did. I broke the basic rules of time travel .... "

"What makes you think you time travelled?" Parvati asked in an amused tone at Evi's honesty.

"Then what the FUCK did I do?? Go into a fucking story book?" Evi lashed out at Parvati's remark.

"You get angry so quickly" Parvati huffed. "If you and your other half were a bit more docile, we wouldn't have to take such measures"

"Measures? You mean fucking killing a human?" Evi snarled.

"That was a test Evi. Ren is alive"

Evi felt a constriction in her throat. "He's... Alive?" Evi started hyperventilating out of no where. Her spine ached with the sudden movements but even the pain wasn't enough for her to stop panicking. "And what test? Test for what? I don't FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!" she screamed making every guard alert. They huddled before her cell but Parvati signalled them to not interfere.

"First of all, you need to stop cursing so casually. Your translator translates those words too. We have no problem with that but the humans of this time period may have some issues"

"Shut up" Evi growled. "Just answer my questions first".

Parvati sighed again as she made herself comfortable.

"Fine.. let me tell you what I know"

Evi's ears piqued as she calmed down.

"You and Ren... You two didn't time travel. You travelled universes"

"WHAT!?" Evi's eyes widened but Parvati shushed her instantly.

"Yes. That's what created the biggest problem. You see, each universe has its own flow of energy. But you two... Have completely different energy than us. That's why we came to know about the intrusion almost instantly."

" What!?" Evi couldn't believe what Parvati was saying. For some reason, time travel, which had been debunked for YEARS seemed more believable than universe jumping to her. "But... But how?"

"Krishna found you two the second you entered the earth's atmosphere. Us Gods were instantly notified too, but we believed Krishna would take care of everything. Alas, this isn't the first time there has been an interference with the preformed destiny"

"Again ... WHAT!?"

"There have been worlds were people have fell from one yug to another. Where a completely new person had interfered with the Kuru clan, where the war never happened, where the six Pandavas grew together and-"

"You're... Talking about different possibilities aren't you?"

"Yes. Different world line to be precise. Each universe has its share of world lines. World jumping is very manageable, as the energy keeps flowing. But what happened with you... Its the first case we have encountered. Not only did you two jumped universes ... You have also brought trouble with you"