CH.66. WORLD OF GODS

" Ex- EXCUSE ME!?" Evi stood up, her hands flailing at the information, " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL! I AM NOT GOING TO BE BORN AS YOUR FUCKING CHILD!"

Hridasura had woken up from the sudden chaos, and was now trying his best to calm Evi down, and so was Krishna. But as Evi wasn't heeding to any of their excuses, Krishna shouted,

" STOP IT! REN IS NO LONGER YOUR SOUL EVI! IF HE WAS, HE WOULD HAVE JOINED WITH YOUR SOUL, BUT HE COULDN'T! HIS AND YOUR SOUL HAVE CHANGED OVER THE YEARS, NOT TO MENTION THAT HIS LIFE FORCE NOW BELONGS TO THIS UNIVERSE AND NOT YOURS. SO SET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT AND TRY TO COMPREHEND WHAT LED TO ALL THIS IF YOU EVER WANT TO RETURN TO YOUR HOME!!"

Evi stopped, as the revelation shocked her to the core. Ren no longer was her other half. In fact, his betrayal should have confirmed it way before, but she kept over looking the signs. 

" Evi.... everything we have done, and are doing, is to send you back home. Yes, we are doing it out of our own reasons too, as your life force will never mix with that of this universe, and its crucial that we send you back, but still, I just hope that you realise that we mean no harm. Neither to you, nor Ren. I understand, very well, why you hate Gods. But I assure you, I will look over Ren as my first born only, and not as your half. I assure you, whatever we have done, was in the best interest of both the parties. I am sorry, we had to keep you in the dark, but it was necessary"

" necessary?" Evi croaked.

" Your actions were necessary to build a future. And sadly, even now, I will have to keep you in the dark. Telling you about what I and Ren did in the future, or what is going to happen, will ruin it. So please, just watch the videos that Ren curated for you. I assure you, everything else will slowly be disclosed to you, Evi. I just need you to trust me"

Evi nodded her head, and resumed the video, keeping her expectations low.

" As the present gets changed once the shield gets installed, the impact of blitz will be averted to a great extent. Brahma has assured, that there's 36% chance, that you get to return home. Its a good probability, in comparison to the zero percent previously "

" Wait.." Evi paused the video yet again," In the future... which means I will have to live till...2563 AD and beyond-"

" Yes" Krishna sighed, " you will return to your capsule whenever you want. Ren and I have mended it. Its the only way we can stop the nanotech turnover"

" Bu-but-" Evi started to hyperventilate, " How... how will I wake up? There has to be external forces to wake me up-"

" I told you, we cannot disclose much of the future" Krishna said, " but don't worry, I have set some people" he looked at Evi, " This will be difficult for you, I know, but Ren and I have spent years on this plan. I assure you, the only thing that we need right now, is your faith on us"

" After we were done with all the works in future, trying to navigate most of the world lines to a future where such advanced technologies exists, it was finally time to return. I re-entered my body, as Krishna was now again aware of the future events that was supposed to happen. The first thing we needed to do, was bring Rukmini from Vidarbha, and marrying her off to Krishna. We had decided, that my soul would be the safest with him, so I agreed on being transferred into the body of their first child. As my own body was going to die in a few weeks, Krishna had to get Rukmini pregnant fast, which obviously seemed distasteful to me, but Rukmini was very understanding too. I cannot believe in a matter of few months I will be her child" Ren's face contorted in a weird expression, that was niche to just Evi and him. 

Evi scoffed at his antics, but soon gloom enveloped her mind. She would never be able to see such weird faces, the smile, the curses. It was just her now, alone.