A/N: THANK YOU

I never thought that this book would ever get so much love, and I am astounded everyday with the amount of support I am showered with.

Thank you, to every reader. To everyone that voted, commented, interacted and most of all, ENJOYED this book.

Thank you for keeping the comments hate-free and keeping up with the tinge of atheism and theism mixed in this book.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

This book's idea came onto me as I was reading other Mahabharata fanfics, and I was done with the themes of 'Dharmsthapna'. 

Acc. to me, there is no Dharmsthapna where innocents are killed for the wrongs of the powerful. Where women are sacrificed in the name of Dharm, and where men just fight and attain heaven without even repenting.

Secondly, were the tropes that drove such stories.

I couldn't handle a book ending with marriage or pregnancy, which is why I had to heavily load it with sci-fi.

I made Evi old, but still it didn't stop the readers from shipping her with every character lol.

I love the way ya'll supported the character throughout.

Even Hridasura.

Fun fact; Hridasura was supposed to die in the cave that day, as Karindrasura.

Ya'll are happy that I kept him alive right? Haha, I am too. I love him.

Drau's death was always a plotline for me. I wanted Drau to reincarnate, as she was doomed in her current life. As for everyone else's plotlines, it all just made its way to the end.

I didn't have Ren in the story at first. Ren was never even supposed to be mentioned after the first chapter, but I realised I was doing a great disservice.

And to every reader who wanted Evi x Drau or Evi x Krishna, I hope what I gave you is satisfactory. Evi was never meant to have a love-story with such people. I knew from the start that Evi would never get in any such love plots, but the idea of Hridasura was very tempting. Evi was too tired to shower the love she wanted Drau to deserve, and was too intimidated by Krishna to love him romantically EVER.

BUT, I am happy at every twist and turn that I came up with, and everything that culminated to form this book.

I am very satisfied with the ending.

Are you?

Tell me in the comments.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Atlast, I hope my book inspires many others to write their own books, may it be fic or fanfic. It opens a new world, pushes you to see a problem with different perspectives, and thus become more empathetic towards people. 

Thank you, once again.