~PROLOGUE~

Every planet has its way of ending itself.

But Humanity always thinks, its THEIR end that marks the end of the world. But they couldn't be more wrong.

In the infinite cosmos, why would such a finite cause be of so much importance?

But again, if humans were not there, will such events even bear their importance?

Every matter, which bears significance, bears it because of the human mind.

It is the human nature to label things as such, to know what are the virtues and what are the sins. What is inexpensive and what is dispensable. To give priority and to remain ignorant, everything exists because of the human mind.

This story is of such a human mind, twisting and turning the great epic: MAHABHARATA.

This is not a tribute to the epic.

This is not a tribute to God either.

This is a tribute to the mysterious human mind. The same mind that gave importance to everything else. The same mind that is more vast that the cosmos, and even faster than light.

This is a tribute, to humanity.

---

The fire blazed on, smoke was covering their eyes.

" MAAAAA!!!!!!!" five men screamed as they saw the roof fall in between them and their mother.

" BHRATA DO SOMETHING!!!' A squeal escaped from the youngest, as he looked around, "KAKASHREE VIDUR SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE GROUND!!! WE NEED A TUNNEL TO ESCAPE!!!"

" WHAT ABOUT PUROCHAN AND THE WORKERS!?" His twin asked, " ITS ADHARM TO LET THEM DIE IN OUR STEAD!"

" They tried to kill us Nakul, they deserve it" Bheem growled, " for now, think about us. Forget those traitors.... This Lakshagriha.... The ones who created it are the ones who shall die within it"

" Bheem, can you fetch maa?" The eldest, Yudhishthir, asked his brother. " Arjun, you use the bow to make the tunnel"

" Yes Jyesth" the two brothers agreed, and started on their respective plans.

The Pandavas, stuck inside the house of Wax.

But what even is such a plan, in front of DEMIGODS? Nothing but a pebble like annoyance.

The six came out, scratches and abrasions adorning their bodies which were previously decorated with expensive ornaments and amulets.

Kunti, their mother, believed it to be a sign. A sign to resign from royalty. A sign to let the crown go. But fate had different plans.

And even that fate failed to show them their destination, as the day arrived when they found someone drowning without fighting in the river, on whose banks they were taking refuge for over a year.

They found someone, who instead of clinging to life, was submitting themself to the waves that would have carried them to the laps of death.

This is a tribute, to a damaged human.