𝟎𝟎𝟗 | Dear Reader

          LATE NOVEMBER STOLE AWAY ALL the remaining warmth of the summer that September and October had hoarded, and the weather gradually became chilly. Students would be seen wearing their sweaters, scarves, and occasionally, beanies.

But not Ophelia.

She didn't feel cold at all. She was still wearing her uniform the way she always did, which did nothing to help the cause that her nickname was The Ice Princess. In a way, she really was the Ice Princess.

She did feel cold in the snowy part of winter, but she thrived in cold winds and rain. Besides, she was numb all over, and once again, she wanted nothing more than to write to Lucius and tell him exactly what and how Theodore Nott was messing with her. Though if Lucius murdered him, Ophelia would have to live with the guilt of his blood on her hands. 

So she bore through it.

A good distraction for Ophelia was the arrival of the first task, and the arrival of her father. As her father was the overseer for the Tournament, and directly represented the Minister of Magic, he would be watching the Triwizard Tournament, which was worth looking forward to.

The morning of the first task, Ophelia was awake before seven, and she was very lucky, since the other girls in her dormitory were still sleeping, thus giving her an unlimited amount of time in the shower. 

Filling up the tub with hot water and lily-scented bombs and bubble bath, she lit some candles around her and soaked in the tub by herself for a good two hours, after casting a heating charm on the water so it wouldn't get cold. 

The sweet scent of lilies and jasmine filled her nose, with hints of passion fruit, while she just lay in the tub in complete relaxation, until she was satisfied. Rinsing out all the soap off her body, and finishing off her shower, she changed into a warm pink jumper and a pair of white jeans, wrapping her hair up in a towel and stepping back into her dormitory, feeling refreshed and comforted after washing away all her frustrations.

Dragons. That was the first task. That was what each of the champions were to face, and to Ophelia, it was rather entertaining, yet scary to watch.

Cedric Diggory transfigured a rock into a dog to distract the dragon, while Krum cursed it between it's eyes. Fleur Delacour's method so far, had the best technique. She cast a sleeping spell on the dragon, and retrieved its egg, which was simply yet effective.

As for Harry Potter? The bloody showoff couldn't go without displaying his wonderful broomstick and flying skills. He summoned his broomstick, and played Quidditch with the dragon.

But he managed to make it out alive. Needless to say, after the task was over, Ophelia left the cheering crowd to go and look for Lucius, who owed her ten galleons for losing in their bet made about how long Potter would last in the tournament.