𝟎𝟏𝟐 | Bad Blood

{ this chapter will contain the use of strong language. i do not normally use this kind of language in my writing, as i try to refrain from it. but this chapter does contain strong language. reader discretion. 15+ }

 15+ }

                            ONE HOUR BEFORE THE BALL. One hour before she met up with Nikolai Dolohov. 

In the language of girl, that meant one hour to get dressed. Also known as no time.

For an event as large as this, Ophelia was way behind schedule. While most of the girls started getting ready in the morning, she still wasn't ready an hour before the ball.

And still, she needed to take a shower, dry her hair, curl her hair, and style it. Skincare, then apply her makeup, put on her dress, accessories and shoes, and then she'd be ready to go.

Summoning her personal House Elf to help her, she first went to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, she was drying her hair with the help of a handy little spell she'd often seen her mother use, and her house elf had used another spell to make her sheets of platinum blonde into a mass of soft, voluminous waves.

Check her hair. Half an hour left.

She applied her makeup, accentuating her grey eyes, and used a special cream to make her skin glow and sparkle, making her look positively radiant.
Ophelia had only every used lip-gloss before, and this time, she decided to go all out, and boldly used a shade of dark red lipstick.

Fitting into her dress, she slipped on her shoes, and put her hair into an elaborate half-up, half-down updo, using a simple barrette to hold it up, while the rest of her blonde curls cascaded down her shoulders and down her back.
The rubies her father had send her were around her neck, paired with matching earrings.

She looked the epitome of perfection.

Making her way to the top of the stairs, thirty minutes after the ball had began, when all the students were already in the Great Hall, Ophelia chose then to make her descent; that way she'd have all eyes on her when she made her entrance.

She was done hiding in the shadows, and she decided to switch things up a little bit. She wasn't going to quietly stay out of everyone's way. She was going to announce her presence for who she was.

She would rise, like a phoenix from the ashes, embrace herself, and then burst into flames, burning everything around her.

Destined to be a Slytherin since birth, she had always been ashamed of being a Gryffindor, and usually stuck to the side, but it was today that she realized who she was.