𝟎𝟒𝟕 | Mirrorball

             THEODORE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO think twice to know where Ophelia was. The Astronomy tower. It was so obvious. Ever since he'd run into her there twice, he knew it was no coincidence. That was her spot.

Blaise had come to him as soon as Ophelia stormed out of the dungeons, telling him every single detail that had passed between her and the Weasley girl.

It had taken Blaise ten whole minutes to calm him down. Theodore had gone wild, absolutely feral when he first heard what happened, entirely off his rocker. Someone had hurt her. His girl.

Instantly, Theodore strode to the Astronomy tower, without even caring or thinking about what Draco would do if he knew Theodore's feelings for Ophelia never left, but only grew stronger instead.

His heart was thundering in his chest as blood pounded through his ears. He ran up the winding staircase of the Astronomy tower, despite the fact that he was breathless and wanted to stop to take a break.

Until he saw her. 

She looked so goddamn beautiful in that dress— in Slytherin colors. 

Her beauty rivaled those of the stars.

If Theodore was given the choice to look at the night sky, or her, he'd always pick her. Always. She was more beautiful than any star, and more radiant than the moon.

She was the ethereal combination of heaven on earth. She was too good, too pure for this earth.

His heart shattered when he saw her, shaking with tears as she hugged her knees, crouched against the wall in the cold air.

She didn't deserve this.

Theodore slowly sat down on the wooden floor next to her before pulling her into his arms and stroking her hair, hopefully trying to get her to calm down.

She flinched. Then she realized it was him.

She tried to push him away. 

But he only held her tighter.

"Leave me alone," She sobbed, squirming and trying to twist away from him. "GO AWAY!"

Theo only held her tighter, slowly stroking her back until she gave up fighting him and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Let it all out, Ophelia," he murmured. 

She seemed to find solace in pinching his arm repeatedly as she sobbed, one hand clinging to him tightly, the other one pinching and scratching his arm.

He fought to hide his laugh. She was so adorable when she was aggressive. 

She thought she was actually hurting him.