𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈

PART III

playlist + aesthetics

THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
(part i)

PLAYLIST

SCARED TO BE LONELY: MARTIN GARRIX & DUA LIPA

"Do we need somebody, Just to feel like we're alright? Is the only reason you're holding me tonight, 'Cause we're scared to be lonely?"

TEARS OF GOLD: FAOUZIA

"Wrecked? Check. Heart? In debt. Don't you know I cried tears of gold for you?"

SET FIRE TO THE RAIN: ADELE

"All the things, you'd say, they were never true, never true. And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win.. But I set fire, to the rain..."

WHAT WOULD YOU DO: TATE MCRAE

"I've always been a nice girl. I'm pretty understanding.. But you mess up my head, boy. And you're taking me for granted..."

1 STEP FORWARD, 3 STEPS BACK: OLIVIA RODRIGO

"You've got me fucked up in the head boy, Never doubted myself so much.... It's always one step forward and three steps back, do you love me, want me, hate me? Boy I don't understand.."

WONDERLAND: TAYLOR SWIFT

"We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it.. And we pretended it could last forever..."

THAT WAY: TATE MCRAE

"Friends don't look at friends that way..."

TEENAGE DREAM: OLIVIA RODRIGO

"I'll blow out the candles, happy birthday to me. Got your whole life ahead of you, you're only 19... But I fear that they already got the best parts of me... And I'm sorry that I couldn't always be your teenage dream.."