Prologue (Book One)

Caspar's P.O.V

"I hate having to hide the fact that we're together I want everyone to know that we love each other."

"I know you do Caspy I do too but we can't we would receive too much hate and I don't want us to have to go through that."

I watch from his bed as he changes into pajama bottoms.

"We could handle it tho."

"Baby you know you struggle sometimes with the hate people send you."

I sigh turning into the pillow the light goes off and I feel the bed dip as Joe climbs in. He places his arm over my chest turning my face towards his; wiping a tear away that I didn't know fell.

"Everyone will know one day baby we just need to give it some time."

"How much time Joe it's been over a year and four months."

"I don't really know Caspy but if you have faith in us everything will be fine. Do you believe we can make it?"

"Yes."

"Then we will."

He presses a light kiss to my mouth before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Caspar."

"Goodnight Joe."

I whisper back more tears silently going down my cheeks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Jaspar story Joe is dom this time I just love the thought of Joe protecting Caspar and making him feel safe uhg my feels. I hope you'll enjoy this I am honestly so excited :D
~Queen

Dedicated to: WallflowerEmily I hope you don't skip the chapters in this one XD ily

P.s This book is going to be separated into to books but all updated in one if that makes sense. Kinda like how there was breaking dawn part one and then part two but all in one book. :)