Chapter~Fifteen

Joe's P.O.V
"Flight two forty-nine to LA now boarding."

I shake Caspar awake as they call our flight he rubs his eyes looking at me and I smile softly taking his hand.

"They called our flight love it's time to go."

"Alright."

He yawns rubbing his eyes again before following me with our carry on bags to the terminal we give our tickets to the lady before walking down the hall onto the plane. Sitting in our shared compartment I let him lay back on the small couch we have.

"Want me to cover you with the blanket?"

"Yeah but we have to wait until we take off."

Nodding my head I kiss his cheek lacing our hands together as we wait for the plane to take off.

"Are you ready to see everyone at Vidcon?"

"I am but I want to sleep first cause I'm so tired."

"Well we did stay up all night to try and beat the jet lag."

"Even so I'm more then ready to go to bed."

Placing a kiss on top his head the plane takes off and after while we're told we can move around. Caspar lays down and I recover him up pushing his hair off of his head a small smile covering his mouth.

"I love you JoJo."

"I love you too Caspar."

He falls into a light sleep and I look at him as his chest slowly rises and falls.

"I don't know how I manage to keep you in my life but I'm so happy you are."

I whisper the last part before laying next to him settling against the pillow.
~~
"Joe it's time to go we just landed."

I open my eyes seeing Caspar with devilish hair and a smile sitting up I yawn grabbing my bag.

"I can't believe I slept that long why didn't you wake me?"

"Because I woke up only about half an hour ago myself now let's go."

We move off of the plane to get our suitcases.

"Okay now where is the car we're suppose to get?"

"John said it would be right up front with our last names in the window."

Looking over the cars we move back a few before I spot it.

"Right there."

Walking over we speak with the driver before he takes us to the hotel where other YouTubers are. I ruffle Caspar's hair and he pouts covering his head with his hands.

"Don't do thattt."

"Awe why not baby?"

"Cause my hair is already messed up don't make it worse."

"You look breath taking regardless of what you're hair looks like."

"You're a sap."

He chuckles kissing my mouth I smile wrapping my arms around his waist, we pull up outside of the hotel and I thank the driver. Grabbing our stuff we check in before getting our room key riding up in the lift we enter our room.

"Wow this place looks amazing."

"Tell me about it they gave us a single bad."

I wink and Caspar shoves my shoulder with his smiling we place our stuff on one of the chairs. Grabbing my camera I vlog a little showing the view before looking at Caspar with a grin.

"Let's order some food and watch movies we can meet up with the others for dinner later I want a nap soon too."

"Oo can we order some burgers and chips?"

"Of course baby come."

He hands me the menu and I take it calling room service giving them our orders. Afterwards I text Connor and Troye asking them out to dinner which they agree to.

"Zo said they will be here tomorrow Tyler will meet us for breakfast."

"Tourist day tomorrow like we haven't been to LA before?"

"I love those types of days."

Kissing his mouth I let him pick a movie while I wait for the food to arrive so we can start eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter I have made an update schedule for this book every Monday :)