Chapter~Five

Caspar's P.O.V
'New Caspar Lee video Monday is up I hope you guys enjoy. :)'

I tweet after sending my video Joe kisses my cheek before getting his laptop and pulling it up. Biting my lip I watch as he reads the title before hitting play. Sitting there I play with my fingers watching him stare at the screen. When the video is over he sits there and I look at him hesitantly.

"Babe you okay?"

"Why didn't you just say no you aren't in a relationship you just made it complicated because now they'll think you have a strange relationship with someone."

"I'm sick of lying to them Joe I'm not going to make it worse."

"It's going to be ten times worse now then just telling them you aren't dating anyone."

"That's the fucking problem Joseph because I am."

I snap closing my laptop I move to my old room and I close the door I lock it so he can't come in and I sit on my bed.

"It's honestly not even that big of a deal."

I mumble to myself grabbing my phone I put my headphones on turning the music up and ignoring the slam of his door.

A couple hours later as I see the sky is dark checking my phone I see it's after one, sneaking out of the room I head upstairs for a snack. I get some food and a drink before stretching then going back downstairs. Closing my door behind me I let out a small yelp when I see Joe laying on the bed.

"What the fuck you almost gave me a heart attack."

"My bad." *Warning Smut*

He shrugs taking my hand and pushing me lightly on the bed before climbing on top of me and kissing my mouth. I kiss back confused and Joe ruts against my leg I moan feeling his tight bulge he sucks my neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Make up sex I'm sorry about getting so mad with you earlier it wasn't right of me."

"Hell right it wasn't."

I say he covers my mouth with his hand kissing my neck again I grip his shoulders moving my head to the side. He sucks a mark onto the skin kissing his way down my bare chest to my pants slowly he removes my pants and boxers. His mouth kisses the top of my c0ck lightly licking the tip I moan as he licks off the precum. Joe begins bobbing his head at a slow pace I let out another moan griping his hair tugging slightly my eyes drift closed. He hums around what's in his mouth moving his head down taking me inch by inch. I feel myself hit the back of his throat I gasp my eyes widening as his nose settles against my crotch nuzzling closer.

"Fuck Joooe."

Humming he bobs his head slow at first before faster I feel the bed slightly bounce as he ruts into the mattress. I reach down pumping his length to try and help he pulls off of me grabbing some lube lathering his throbbing c0ck as I pant watching him.

"S-still stretched from last night."

I pant he nods pushing my legs up then slowly sliding in I moan gripping the blankets.

"M-move pleasee."

I whine nodding he pulls out before thrusting back in and setting a steady pace I let out another moan. He circles his hips looking for my prostate I arch my back when he thrusts into it.

"Joe oh fuck more Joee."

He smirks kissing my neck as he continues to thrust I feel his hand move up my thigh grabbing my c0ck. Joe starts pumping at a lazy pace and I try bucking my hips but he pins me to the mattress with his.

"Please."

"Fuck yourself down baby fuck yourself down on my c0ck."

Nodding I do as he says whines and moans falling from my mouth I trail my hands over his back slightly digging my nails in. Joe moans loudly thrusting faster snapping his hips I let out little uhs and pants.

"M'close Joe."

"Cum for me baby."

"Oh Joe I'm cumming."

I moan my head rolling back as I cum it hitting his stomach dripping on to mine he continues thrusting milking it out and I squeezing my cheeks slightly to help him climax. He moans laying beside me after he spills his seed. Placing a kiss to his shoulder he goes into the bathroom getting a cloth and carefully cleaning me. Thanking him softly he smiles wiping myself Joe helps me to our room and I wince laying on the bed.

"My bum hurts."

I pout he chuckles laying next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just be glad it wasn't on the floor or you'd wood burn."

Rolling my eyes I lightly smack his arm as he puts a movie on his laptop.

"We need to get a tv in here for when we don't want to upstairs."

"We'll see if we can."

Joe smiles kissing my cheek I cuddle into the pillow liking it a lot better in here then in my old room alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up with wattpad and making all the long chapters only one I have over 9 hundred words on here and usually it's two pages but the past week it's only been one like does anyone know what is going on? If you do please please either pm me or tell me down in the comments so I can figure out what to do.
~Queen