Chapter~Sixteen

Caspar's P.O.V

I hum to myself as I rinse my hair happy to be able to relax for ten minutes the past two days have been spent seeing everyone and rehearsing. Tomorrow is the real thing and honestly I'm still a bit nervous for everyone to see us as a couple. We have no idea what people will say but I'm ready to do this and Joe said he is too. The bathroom door opens and I hear Joe humming before he gets in behind me and I smile.

"Hey you?"

"Hi baby you didn't wait for me?"

I chuckle as he pouts kissing his cheek I turn to face him.

"You were busy talking to your dad so I figured that I would just get one."

He hums kissing my mouth wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Joe."

"Caspar." *Warning mature content.*

He moves against me and I let out a soft moan as he kisses my neck and collarbone. 

"Please."

I whimper as he presses me into the wall grabbing my c0ck in his hand slowly pumping it. I grip his shoulders laying my head on the shower wall my eyes closed. He turns me over and I feel the cool tiles against my skin as he uses a finger to open me.

"Add two."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please I need you."

Joe presses a kiss against my neck wetting his fingers before slowly pushing two in I wince a little at the raw feeling against my walls. Once he has them in he waits until I nod before he starts moving his fingers into a scissoring motion. I moan as he moves but continues to pump my c0ck I feel a wave of heat hit me and I move his hand away.

"I don't want to go to fast."

"Okay baby."

He soon adds a third finger pressing against my prostate and I let out a louder moan.

"I'm ready Joe."

I pant he pushes in and I cry out a little at the light pain since he's only has water as a lubricant. 

"Easy baby it will feel better soon."

Nodding my head he pulls out leaving just the tip in before pushing back in.

"Oh Joee."

"Does that feel good?"

"Fuck yes more."

Nodding his head Joe slowly pulls out again pushing in a bit faster and I gasp as pleasure starts to build. He sets a steady pace and I grind my hips and bum back down causing a loud moan from both of us.

"Fuck C-Caspy do that again."

"Mkay."

I grind my hips again gasping small whimpers and moans falling past my lips Joe closes his eyes stroking my c0ck. I bring my nails down his legs and he hisses kissing my mouth after I look back at him. I tug his hair lightly to hear another moan fall past his lips.

"Faster."

Joe thrusts faster pounding into me I let out soft uhs as my eyes squeeze shut I feel my stomach coil.

"I'm comming."

I moan releasing after a few more thrusts Joe releases and I pant leaning against the wall.

"That was mind blowing."

I chuckle turning around and Joe kisses my mouth cleaning us both off I wince pouting.

"Fuck babe everyone is going to know when I limp around."

"Don't worry baby you can have a warm soak later to help and you'll be better by tomorrow for today just relax okay."

He kisses my temple and I nod grabbing the shampoo so I can help wash his hair while he uses the wash cloth to clean up. I try to keep from moving too much and once he's finished I rinse off after him before getting out. A curse falling from my lips at the pain shooting through my back side Joe helps me into the bedroom and I lay face down on the bed.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so rough."

He winks I smile throwing a pillow at him.

"Shut up Sugg." 

Joe chuckles rubbing my back gently as he kisses my neck I sigh turning my face towards him and he leans down kissing my mouth.

"I love you Caspar so much."

"I love you too Joe."

"While you rest here and relax I am going to go get some pizza we can cuddle for a little bit then I have to go meet up with Troye so we can practice for tomorrow."

"When you come back can we practice for tomorrow again too?"

"Sure baby just be have until I get back with the pizza."

Nodding my head he kisses my mouth before getting his phone and wallet he hands me the remote along with my phone then walks out. Pick the remote up I turn the tv on choosing a random channel and putting it on low for background noise grabbing my phone I go on Twitter.

'Having the best time in LA excited to see you guys tomorrow!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapterrr and there is smut I hope that you guys enjoy it :)