Chapter~Nineteen

*Song lyrics are not mine all credits to original owners.*
Joe's P.O.V

I shake Caspar lightly kissing the side of his head and I whisper softly in his ear.

"Baby time to wake up you need to get ready for your flight you don't want to miss it."

He cuddles into my chest clinging to me and I chuckle pushing his hair out of his eyes so he can see better.

"Good morning love."

"Morning."

"You're flight is in three hours I wanted to make sure you're up and ready with something to eat."

"I want you to gooo."

Caspar whines looking at me and I kiss his forehead rubbing small circles on his cheek with my thumb.

"So do I Caspy but I have meetings for the next two days then I'm going to spend the weekend with my mum. You'll be back before you know it okay we can Skype and Facetime you just have to make sure not to fall asleep."

"I won't promise."

Smiling I kiss his mouth before prying his arms off me so I can go get breakfast ready. Humming as I go upstairs reaching into the fridge I pull out some eggs and chopped bacon. Letting the bacon start cooking I crack eggs into a bowl mixing them with salt and pepper.

"Don't carry the world upon your shoulders for well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool."

I sing quietly to myself as I put the eggs into the now heated pan mixing the bacon I pour some orange juice into two tall cups taking a sip of mine.

"By making his world a little colder nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah."

Doing a little spin I transfer the eggs and bacon onto our plates setting them at the table along with cups.

"Caspar breakfast is ready!"

"I'll be up in a minute."

Taking another sip of my juice I wait for him to come to the table so we can eat together.

"How excited are you to see your mum and Theo?"

"I'm really excited we've had this planned for three weeks so I'm hopeing it goes great."

"I'm sure it will love now I want you to be careful out there okay?"

"Promise."

He smiles kissing my mouth we eat our breakfast before making sure everything is packed and setting it by the door. Sitting on the couch I pull him to me kissing the top of his head lacing our hands together.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

I say kissing his fingers tracing small shapes into his arm we lay there for a while before I order a uber to take us to the airport. Grabbing his things we carry them outside placing them in the trunk he lays his head on my shoulder as we get into the car.

"Take pictures for me?"

"Of course I will try not to annoy your mum and Zoe too much I would like a boyfriend to come back too."

Chuckling I nod watching the cars around us we slowly move threw the traffic finally arriving at the airport I have the driver wait for me. Pulling his suitcase behind me I intertwine our fingers going towards his terminal.

"Alright this is it I'll be here when you get back have a good time."

He nods and I wrap my arms around him tightly kissing his mouth when we pull apart he smiles hugging me again.

"I love you Caspar."

"I love you too Joe."

Kissing him once more I wave before heading back outside to the uber having him drive me back home. Once I arrive I pull out my cell giving Oli a ring to come over plopping on the couch I stare at the ceiling. A while pass when the income buzzes I let Oli open running a hand threw my hair.

"Hey mate what's up?"

"I wanted to see you buddy and I need some help."
~~~~*Skips plane ride cause boring af.*
Caspar's P.O.V

I step off the plane rubbing my eyes as I get my things from baggage looking around I try to spot my mum, Theo and Andrew.

"Caspar over here!"

Turning I see Theo running towards me and I smile setting my stuff down to hug her.

"Hey sis I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Caspar it's so good too see you again."

Setting her down I turn to my mum hugging her and she kisses my cheek.

"Hello darling."

"Hi mumm."

I smile not letting her go she laughs patting my back.

"We're so happy you're here with us."

"I'm happy too hey Andrew good too see you."

"Hey Caspar."

He shakes my hand grinning before I release my mum grabbing my bags so we can get to the car.

"We are going to have so much fun Caspar you wait and see."

Theo smiles patting my arm I chuckle nodding my head as she hands me her phone to snap a picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so happy with this chapter and it's longer then I usually write I hope you guys are enjoying this and thank you all for your support it means the world to me. :)