Epilogue

*Two years later*

Caspar's P.O.V
I yawn walking downstairs to make something to drink glaceing at the clock I see that it's only after four in in the morning. I make some flavored water sitting on the couch I hear Carter threw the monitor and I smile taking my water down to the nursery.

"What's wrong love bug did you go potty or are you hungry?"

I ask picking him up and kissing the top of his head.

Laying him on the changing table I smile changing his diaper before carrying him upstairs to make a bottle

Laying him on the changing table I smile changing his diaper before carrying him upstairs to make a bottle. Even after a month of Carter being ours I'm still terrified the adoption agency will try to take him back. Abandon at a shopping center the agency contacted us when they found out we were looking for a baby. We went to see him and immediately fell in love with him we signed all the paper work and brought him home two days later.

"Okay no need to fuss."

I whisper testing the milk on my wrist before sitting on the couch to feed him. I look down at him smiling and he looks at my ring that Joe had placed on it the year before on our wedding day. The ceremony was beautiful we had it in the ruins of a castle up north. All of our friends and family were there then we spent the next two weeks in Fiji. I chuckle softly when Carter farts frowning his eye brows at me.

"Hey that wasn't me it was you."

"Our little one hungry again?"

I smile nodding when Joe yawns sitting next to us and Carter wiggles his toes.

"Yeah I changed him now he's getting some nummies in his belly."

"Are you going to start sleeping all night long soon?"

Joe teases rubbing a finger on his cheek I take the bottle away when he is half done placing him over my shoulder with a burp rag. I pat his back waiting for a burp to come out before continuing to feed him.

"I still can't believe we have a son now."

"I know I'm so happy you fell in love with him like I did."

He smiles nodding Carter finishes his bottle and I burp him again before we all go down stairs I get his special pillow laying him in it between Joe and I. Joe rubs his tummy humming a soft song to him I yawn and Carter does too before we both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

The small little family spent the next year learning new things and enjoying the time together. Two Christmases later they brought home a little girl they name Ember. Eventually the family moved out of their flat into a two story house where they grew  and lived happily together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who read this book and commented and voted I loved writing this and will be editing it soon. I love you all so much and if you would like please check out the other stories on my profile. :*