Chapter~Four

Joe's P.O.V

I hum to myself as I do my hair for Dan and Phil's party tonight I hear Caspar moving around upstairs trying to get the snack ready and drink.

"Caspar you need to finish getting ready."

"I know I just have to put this last bit in the big bowl."

He calls I spray a little cologne on that Caspar got me before heading upstairs; I see him pouring some nacho doritioes into the six compartment bowl.

"I got crisps, some sweets, pretzels, veggies with a side for dressing and more crisps."

"Sounds good now go change your shirt so we can get going."

I say patting him bum as he heads downstairs I order an uber setting the bottles of soda onto the counter from the fridge. Caspar walks back up and we grab everything heading downstairs after locking up.

"You smell good babe."

"Thanks Caspy."

I say pecking his lips before heading out to the uber I give the address to Dan and Phil's flat. Caspar pulls out his phone texting Dan that we're on our way.

"Who all do you think will be there?"

"I don't know just a few Phil said he didn't want a bunch of people I know PJ and Chris along with Louise, Cat, Connor, Troye and a few others I think."

"Nice little get together."

"Mhm."

I hum as we pull up heading inside we ring their bell they let us in with smiles and hugs.

"Place everything on the kitchen counter and come to the living room."

We nod putting everything on the counter before walking into the living room.

"Caspar Joe!"

Phil smiles hugging us both he whispers something in Caspar's ear and he shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Louise."

I tell him in his ear since the music is kinda loud he nods his head lightly squeezing my hand before I walk off.

Caspar's P.O.V

"When are you going to post the video?"

"Monday around two like always."

"What do you think he'll say?"

"He shouldn't get mad it's just answers to questions about my coming out it has nothing to do with him except the are we in a relationship and if he accepted me."

"Why does he not want to let anyone know?"

"He says it's because of the hate but honestly I don't know I asked if he was tired of dating me or if he was ashamed."

"An what did he say?"

"He told me no he wasn't tired or ashamed I don't know what's going on in his head. We're just I don't know drifting a little bit and it's scaring me. Even tho we haven't came out to anyone whenever someone brings up the fact we might be dating he gets distant from me. I can understand in public but why the privacy of our own place."

"Dan was the same way sort of we only hid it for a couple of months before finally telling everyone. He was terrified."

"Who thought of the video?"

"We both did we decided to take what the fans suggested if we ever did a edit that bit out video. Whenever one of us would kiss, say or do something that showed we were in a relation ship we took it out. But we saved it for ourselves sort of a private reminder of what we have."

"I've been doing that too Joe doesn't know tho I have it on a hard drive that I keep under my bed in a tiny box that has a lock on it. Whenever he is gone or away for a couple days I pull it out playing it I have over six hours worth from videos and vlogs."

"I hope for your sake mate that he'll get over the fear and let the two of you show your love to the world."

"So do I Phil I just I want people to know already I don't want to have to worry about someone telling the world when we accidentally get caught in public with a simple kiss here or a hand brush there. For someone who doesn't want people to know he can sometimes get carried away."

"Sort of like he wants people to know?"

Nodding I look over at Joe sighing and Phil pats my shoulder.

"I hope it gets better for you guys I really do."