Twenty (Final Chapter.)

Joe's P.O.V

My phone rings as I slip my shoes on grabbing it I hit accept.

"Hello?"

"Hey mate it's Oli."

"Hey buddy what's up?"

"Not much just about to go meet Caspar at his hotel."

"Why didn't he just go to your place?"

"He did last night but I didn't hear the buzzer and he forgot his key so being the smart lad he is checked into a hotel not that far from here."

"Oh Caspar."

He chuckles I smile tying my shoe before standing up straight.

"Is there something you needed?"

"I was hoping to ask if you two would like to get dinner tomorrow."

"Sure sounds great I'll ask him later then let you know for sure alright?"

"Alright I'll talk to you later man."

"Cheers mate."

Hanging up I grab my keys and phone shoving them in my pocket before locking the door behind me. Walking down the stairs I get outside putting on some sunglasses since it's a bit bright right now. Starting to walk I smile to myself happy that after two weeks of him being gone I'll have him back with me again. When I finally arrive I go inside to the front desk asking for Caspar's room number. She gives it to me and I thank her before nearly running to the elevator stepping in. Reaching over I press  the number four button tapping my foot quickly.

"Come on hurry up."

When it finally stops and opens I run down the hall to Caspar's door number and knock. 

(A/n) Pretended at the end Joe says baby instead of buddy.)

"Caspar!"

I cheer hugging him and Caspar screams hugging me as we fall onto his bed I kiss his mouth grinning.

"I've missed you so much baby you have no idea."

"I've missed you too Joe I'm so happy to be back home."

Caspar mumbles in my neck I smile sitting up and I kiss his mouth again.

"Let's get your stuff and go home I want to cuddle you while we watch a movie."

"Sounds perfect."

He smiles grabbing his suitcase I help him make sure he has everything before we check out. Lacing our hands together we walk the four blocks back to our flat. Walking up the stairs I grab my keys out unlocking the door.

"Welcome home baby."

I smile leading him inside locking the door behind us I set his suitcases down by the table.

"We can worry about unpacking that later come on I want to show you something."

 Taking his hand in mine I lead him down the stairs to our bedroom opening the door I let him walk in first.

"Surprise!"

"It's looks great thank you babe

"It's looks great thank you babe."

He smiles removing his shoes and climbing under I follow after him with my laptop laying next to him.

"Which movie do you want to watch love?"

I ask looking at him and he thinks for a moment.

"The Fault In Our Stars please Dan said I had to watch it when I got back home or he would kick my ass."

"I doubt that."

I chuckle bringing it up on Netflix and I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his temple.

"Headline?" 

"'Swing Set Needs Home."

"'Desperately Lonely Swing Set Needs Loving Home."

"'Lonely, Vaguely Pedophilic Swing Set Seeks the Butts of Children."   (Not my words I used them from the movie all rights go to John Green)

I smile to myself when Caspar chuckles after the movie pauses I set my laptop to the side causing Caspar to look at me confused.

"You know I love you right Caspy?"

"Of course I do JoJo why?"

"We've spent the past four years together and even tho we have had some bumps along the way they have been four of the best years ever. I love you so much and I know I don't always have the best way of showing it. But these past two weeks without you have been crazy I've missed waking up next to you every morning. An I missed listening to you fall asleep I want to be able to always call you mine to spend forever with you. I want to adopt kids one day with you and to build a bigger future and no matter where it takes us baby I want you by my side forever. Caspar Lee will you marry me?"

Tears fill his eyes and he nods his head whispering yes I smile slipping it on his finger kissing his mouth before softly singing

Tears fill his eyes and he nods his head whispering yes I smile slipping it on his finger kissing his mouth before softly singing. (A/n lyrics are not mine credit to original creator.)

"We could build a universe right here all the world could disappear. Wouldn't notice wouldn't care we could build a universe right here the world could disappear I just need you near."

He smiles kissing my mouth and I wrap my arms tightly around him hugging my world close.

~~

Caspar's P.O.V

I lay next to Joe a few hours after he proposed I still can't believe it I look at him his eyes closed in sleep. My heart swells at the thought of the promises he made and the ones I want to keep. Even tho our relationship has gone threw so much I don't want to change anything about it. The events that lead us up to this moment are so precious I wouldn't want to risk ever losing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the last chapter it's taken me three tries to write this at first it was too fast the second time it didn't make sense. But I really like this one and I hope you all do as well. I can't believe it's almost over, I won't be making a sequel for this because parts of the story already dragged and book 2 basically is the sequel. I decided to post this early and I will post the epilogue in a few seconds. Thank you so so much to everyone who has read and commented on this story I love each and every one of you thank you. <3 <3