Chapter~Two

(Their outfits.)
Caspar's P.O.V
"Baby.. Ptss baby wake up."

I groan and I roll over looking up at Joe who's smiling at me he kisses my nose and I smile.

"Yes?"

"We have that YouTube meet and greet remember it's from two till seven thirty then we have the party after."

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon I figured we could get a quick shower get dressed then head out for a lunch at Nandos before getting to the meeting early."

"Okay I'm getting up."

I hum pulling the blanket off me he grins kissing my cheek and I smile going into the bathroom to use the toilet and brush my teeth. Walking back into the room I smile kissing his mouth before walking to my old room to get a change of clothes. Heading into the shower I start the water waiting for it to heat up I then strip my clothes getting in. Washing my hair I quietly sing to myself as I rinse out the shampoo and apply conditioner.

"Damn what an ass."

I scream turning around to see Joe leaning against the wall smirking.

"You scared the shit out of me you dickhead."

"Awe my poor baby."

He chuckles looking at me I blush as his gaze wonders towards my hands where I'm covering myself.

"It's not like I've never seen you naked before I had you panting beneath me yesterday afternoon."

"What do you wannnnnnt?"

"You honestly but I came to let you know Oli wants to meet for lunch I told him that it was fine."

"Yeah that's fine now will you gooo?"

"I need a kiss first."

I smile rolling my eyes I lean out of the shower kissing his mouth before shooing him out. Once he's gone I rinse out the conditioner, washing my body I rinse off then wrap myself up in a fluffy towel. Drying myself I get dressed before grabbing the hair drier and plugging it in I shake it to make sure there isn't any flower.

"Joe you can shower now."

"Alright thanks."

"Welcome."

Turning the hair dryer on I blow dry my hair using my brush and hair spray to style it up. Unplugging the drier I put it away before going to the room grabbing my phone and wallet. Making sure I have everything I head upstairs to get a bottle of water to drink. I sit at my computer scrolling threw my phone waiting for Joe. Going to YouTube I watch Oli's new video when I feel a pair of arms around my waist and Joe's lips on my neck.

"You ready to go?"

"Mmhm."

I hum as his lips move against my neck softly he laces our hands together starting to leave open mouth kisses.

"No hickies."

"But whyyyyy?"

He whines and I turn around smiling at his pout I peck his lips giggling.

"Because then everyone will see it and remember we have a meet and greet."

"Fine but when we get home tonight you're all mine."

Rolling my eyes at him I stand up getting my shoes on he chuckles slapping my bum as he goes to get his.

"Calm your hormones Sugg."

Joe winks at me slipping his shoes on I tie mine before he grabs his keys I peck his lips before we head out. For now we have to drop the coupleness and pick up the best friends label.

We meet Oli at Nandos heading inside we all get settled in a booth a waiter comes taking our order for drinks giving us menus.

"How're you guys doing?"

"Good been busy with videos and with Caspar after he launched his merch trying to get that all sorted out getting orders filled."

"It's been a few crazy days how about you?"

"I've been pretty well doing videos as well spending time with my family James coming over on the weekend."

"Life is just a bit hectic right now isn't it."

"I can definitely agree with that."

I smile as we order our food I feel Joe lay a hand on my thigh and I swat his hand away.

"So have you guys decided when you'll out?"

"No Joe said we can't do it yet that it's not the right time."

I say and I feel him squeeze my thigh but I ignore him staying focused on Oli.

"Why it's been over a year."

"I know that but apparently it doesn't mean that much to him no matter how much I tell him I'm ready and I can do this."

"Enough about this topic."

Joe snaps I push his hand off my leg moving away from him I sit near the edge of the bench. Oli looks between us taking a sip of his drink before he starts talking to Joe about his book. After lunch we get in a uber Oli sat between us as we ride to the building where the meet and greet is. I chat to Oli about how we'll need to buy a big pack of black sharpies so we'll be able to sign things. He nods his head as we pull up to the back of the building a guard meets us looking at our names on the list before giving us an okay. Heading in we follow the arrows to the room we have to wait in to let them know we are here. I give my name getting a pass slipping it over my neck I walk to the small store to buy a pack of sharpies.

"Guess whoo it isss?"

I hear as a pair of hands slip over my eyes I chuckle as Zoe tries to keep from laughing.

"My favorite half of Zalfie?"

She uncovers my hands and I see her on Alfie's back.

"Damn I thought it was Alfie."

"Heyyyy."

"I'm just kidding you know you're my favorite too."

"Yeah I figured."

She giggles as Alfie sets her on the ground to go talk to Jim I pull her off to the side explaining to her what happened at lunch.

"It will be okay Caspar he just needs to get up the courage you two will let everyone know soon."

"I would rather deal with all the hate then have to continue hiding everything."

"I know don't worry tho I know my brother he'll come around eventually."

"Thanks Zo I appreciate it."

I smile as she hugs me tightly we walk together over to the door when they call for us together so we can start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooo a fight in the Jaspar world what do you think will happen next lemme know :)
~Queen