Chapter~Thirteen (End Of Book 1)

Joe's P.O.V
I push the strand of hair back from Caspar's face smiling softly as small snores leave his mouth. Kissing his forehead I climb out of the bed stretching making my way into the bathroom I start the water for a shower. After Caspar and I talked we cuddled on the bed watching movies it felt like this big weight had been lifted off my chest. I love Caspar so much and being able to have him with me again after a terrible time apart I realize I never want to lose him.

Getting some clothes I get into the shower letting the water fall onto my skin the heat seeming to soak into me in a calming way. I wet my hair adding shampoo scrubbing at my head I rinse it off before conditioning my hair.  Grabbing a loffa I squirt some body wash onto it scrubbing my skin clean. Humming quietly to myself I hear a knock on the door and I smile.

"Yes?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"There's a spare one out in the hall."

"But it's warmer in here because you have the shower on."

He whines I chuckle before telling him to come in he comes in quickly shutting the door to keep the cool air out.

"How did you sleep?"

"Better then I have in a few days."

"Me too I wanted to get a shower so I left you sleeping I hope you didn't mind."

"No I didn't mind thank you."

I hum in agreement before rinsing off and turning the water off.

"Baby can you hand me a towel?"

"Yeah here you go."

I wrap it around my waist stepping out and he hands me one for my hair I dry myself slipping boxers on.

"Enjoying the view?"

I smirk he blushes rushing from the room I chuckle getting dressed before blow drying my hair and brushing it. Walking into the bedroom I see him laying on the bed I crawl on straddling him.

"What's wrong baby is someone horny?"

"N-no I just wanted to sleep a little longer."

"Then what's that?"

He looks at me confused before gasping when I roll my hips into his.

"Um m-my crotch."

"Mhm."

I hum kissing his neck softly he whimpers softly shifting I pull back cupping his cheeks.

"Only when you're ready."

I say kissing his temple and he nods his head I smile kissing his mouth.

"I still love you Joe."

"And I still love you Caspy shall we check to see if anyone one has watched the videos?"

"Please."

Nodding I grab my laptop going to twitter looking at my mentions congratulations from our friends for finally telling people. 

"Well we trended world wide for about seven hours wow."

"Can we look?"

"Let's get some food first."

I suggest so I can text Zo and see if most of the comments and tweets are good.

"Uh sure yeah can we have the freezer pancakes?"

"Of course we can love."

Heading upstairs I get some pancakes from the freezer popping them in the toaster to heat them up and I text Zoe.

'Joe: How is everyone's reaction?'

I get plates and make us some tea to drink with our pancakes.

'Zoe: Majority are good but some aren't so.'

'Joe: Caspar wants me to look at them I'm still a bit worried about how he'll react.'

'Zoe: All you can do is be there for him.'

'Joe: Thanks sis.'

Giving Caspar his pancakes I make mine before sitting beside him I grab his laptop having him open it before going to YouTube on my video. Slowly we eat reading through the comments after about two hours reading comments and tweets I close the laptop.

"You okay baby?"

He looks down at his hands before biting his lip and looking at me.

"I will be this is just one other thing we'll have to face together."

I smile pulling him into a tight hug my lips finding his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of book one! Book two I will start updating after Christmas I hope you all have a veryy Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate it have a very wonderful rest of the week.