Chapter~Twelve

Caspar's P.O.V

I put away the dishes Joe had Zoe text me that he was almost home I move making sure the rest of the house is clean. The downstairs buzzer goes off and I look at the screen seeing Joe before I let him in. Rubbing my hands together I sit at the table opening my laptop I hear a key in the door before it opens. Keeping my gaze down I type some ideas for new videos in my google documents Joe sets his bag on the table sitting across from me.

"Can I show you something?"

He asks softly reaching for my laptop I not my head he starts typing before clicking on a video called Uncover that was posted to his YouTube channel about five minutes ago he turns the volume up a little before full screening it and pressing play.

(A/N I do not own the song used all credits to creators.)

"Nobody sees, nobody knows, we are a secret can't be exposed. That's how it is, that's how it goes, far from the others, close to each other. In the daylight, in the daylight, when the sun is shining, on the late night, on the late night, when the moon is blinding. In the plain sight, plain sight, like stars in hiding, you and I burn on, on.' 

I watch as clips from previous videos that were edited out plays in the video clips of us kissing hugging. The music in the background causes my eyes to widen as I hear Joe being the one signing.

'Put two and to-gether, for-ever will never change two and to-gether will never change. Nobody sees, nobody knows we are a secret, can't be exposed. That's how it is, that's how it goes far from the others, close to each other. That's when we uncover, cover, cover that's when we uncover, cover, cover. My asylum, my asylum is in your arms when the world gives heavy burdens I can bear a thousand times. On your shoulder, on your shoulder I can reach an endless sky feels like paradise.'  

My eyes water as Joe's voice overs the clips.

"I know lately I haven't been very open or honest with all of  you but there's something you should know. Caspar and I for the past year and a half have been dating now I know some of you will be upset that we lie. Caspar only lied because I told him I wasn't ready for the world to know but now I am. I'm in love with Caspar Lee and now I want the whole world to know."

(A/N I edited this last part of the song but only for the story.)

'We could build a universe right here, all the world could disappear, wouldn't notice, wouldn't care. We could build a universe right here the world could disappear, I just need you near. Nobody sees, nobody knows, we are a secret, but now we're exposed. That's how it is, that's how it goes far from the others, close to each other. That's when we uncover, cover, cover that's when we uncover, cover, cover that's when we uncover.'

His voice slowly fades and the screen goes black I wipe my eyes as Joe gently turns my face to look at him.

"I was an absolute nob I'm so sorry for thinking we should take a break and for making you have to hide the fact we're in love. You mean the universe to me and I couldn't be happier with anyone else I want you and only you if you'll still have me."

"What you did hurt m-me so much but I don't want anyone e-else either I love you Joe so much."

He cups my cheeks smiling before pulling me into his arms I bury my face in his neck breathing deeply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter till part one is overrrr