Chapter 2: "This is not the Breakfast club!"

Writers note
Please enjoy & possibly comment
XOXO ~ M.A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at 9:30. When I say "woke up" I mean was dragged out of my bed by Whitney. "Nooooooooooooooo" I wined while practically crawling to the bathroom. I used dry shampoo and leave in conditioner. I know gross, but I just had my hair dyed blonde and I've always loved the way it looked freshly dyed. I brushed through the soft blonde waves before pulling on a tiffany blue graphic tee, light wash skinny jeans and brown booties with frilly white socks. Although my favourite colours were Green and Red, Yes kinda like christmas! I also wore enough black to be a fucking ninja, but in all honesty I was a sucker for tiffany blue. Which might be cause by my obsession with Audrey Hepburn.
I reviewed the outfit carefully before shrugging my shoulders and grabbing my vintage worn dark brown leather purse. I silently ran out the front door and hopped into whitney's car, so I could be delivered to my delightful saturday detention.

Arriving at the entrance to the library I could see Vince through the glass doors. I smiled absentmindedly, before entering. Vince immediately looked at me. His hair was messy, but in a good way. He wore Khakis and a blue plaid shirt almost as blue as his eyes. Which drew my attention to his beautiful baby blue eyes. Grinning I took the seat next to him. We waited around five minutes and finally Mr.Klein arrived."Hello Miss Quinzel , Mr. Dennis." He smirked. I swear he would always be my very LEAST favourite teacher. My favourite was actually Mr. Fletcher who taught Psych class. Which was also the only class I never failed to impress in.
Vince and I gave him dull eyed glares. His smirked turned into some what of an uneasy smile. He instructed us to read or do homework. When he got bored he left the room to 'amuse' himself.

I figured hey! Better do my algebra! Nope. Turns out I forgot it at home, Like always I am soooo prepared. "So you were planning on doing nothing too?" Vince questioned me with a sarcastic tone, followed by a friendly smirk. I can't help but smile back. "Let me guess algebra?" He holds up his textbook. "Here we can share." He scoots closer to me and turns to the assignment page.

"So...... 7X equals the square root of 21." Vince was amazingly not a natural at everything, most definitely not math of any sorts. "Yeah, thats right!" I helped him answer what seemed like endless equations and before we knew it we were done.
"Have I expressed my deep hatred for algebra yet?" He grinned as he shoved the textbook into his bag. "Speaking of numbers, how much longer are we going to be here?" He nudged my arm and I checked my phone. "Another hour and a half." I shrugged. "No, that just won't do! Now will it?" He gave me a crooked smile and put his hand over mine. "How about it Lucy? Lets get out of here." I shooked my head and giggled. "You really want more detention don't you?" He squeezed my hand and grinned. "First of all, it's rude to answer a question with a question. Second of course!" I raised an eyebrow. "Of course what?" He smiled at my response. "Of course I want more detention, because then I can spend more time with you." I gave him a surprised look. "Alright." I paused. "Let's get out of here." Vince stood up and offered me his hand. Taking it, he led me to the hallway.

Vince silently brought us the the chemistry lab. "Ta-da!" He whispered. I must've looked confused because the next thing I knew he was pulling marshmallows out of his bag. "S'mores?" I smiled widely and helped Vince set up the burner.
After about half an hour and 20 s'mores later. The door slammed open, and who walked in? Mr.Klein. "Miss Quinzel!!! Mr. Dennis!!!! THIS IS NOT THE BREAKFAST CLUB GO BACK TO THE LIBRARY IMMEDIATELY!!!!"