Chapter 31: Bang Bang

"I thought we were going on a date, why are you wearing jeans and a sweatshirt?" Damian said, feeling slightly offended. "What? You think I'm actually going to leave two infants alone with Sierra for and entire night?" I scoff. "No way, we're bringing the twins with us. So go change into something less... Designer. Please and thank you." I then ran back up stairs to get the twins. They had already grown so much, but still looked exactly the same. Which was becoming less of a problem everyday.

As I came down the stairs Damian helped me carry them to the car and buckle them in. They were both in cheerful moods, their little chubby baby faces were overtaken by smiles.

"Alright, so where do we go? With babies I mean?" Damian asked, expecting me to know where things were in Gotham.

"I don't know. Just choose somewhere family friendly, you weirdo." I said, before continuing to make funny faces at the twins.

Damian eventually settled on 'The Red Dragon' in Gotham's very own Chinatown.

Apparently Damian loves Chinese food, I didn't mind it. I really only wanted the fortune cookies.

We were seated in a corner booth, where it was quiet. But I noticed pretty quickly that people were staring at us, not even staring, gawking at us.

"I'm really beginning to hate the whole Wayne thing now." I whispered, as one of the people staring failed to hide she was taking pictures of us.

"Just ignore them and enjoy Chinese." Damian replied with his mouth full of noodles.

"You're disgusting." I said cringing at a piece of half chewed food falling back onto his plate. "Yep, that's hot. Definitely not about to blow chunks or anything." I shook my head.

"Chinese food is meant to be loved." Damian grinned and popped the last bit of food into his mouth. As I was about to respond, I was interrupted by the sounds of guns and screaming.

I never really know what I'm talking about.