The One Where Finals Made Me Want to Drop-out

lol I either did really bad or really good on finals and I've never needed a break this much 😭 I love my suitemates, we are getting a new one bc one transferred (some suites are 2 bedroom & some are 4) glad I have a month to prepare for interactions. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to write during the day! Then I'm going to get really drunk and get in a fight with the guy I have a complicated relationship with and randomly stop responding to him the next day (for at least 3 days) to freak him out. Afterwards I will binge eat some ice cream, lock myself in the bathroom, and turn the shower on so I can sit down and cry in the water. Then I will listen to my maroon five playlist and compulsively clean everything (I'm talking vacuuming throw pillows and     reorganizing the entire closet) for 5 hours. Next I'll sleep for 12 hours, wake up dazed, and cuddle with my cat until she decides it's time to get up. Then I'll make some oatmeal and a fully balanced breakfast and pretend like the last 3 days never happened and continue my toxic relationship until I start dating someone and then ruin that and go back to him 2-6 months later. Then I will watch all the Harry Potter movies followed by my favorite Doctor Who episodes to make me happy enough to leave my house. Then I will write and after a few days or living off water I'll order an entire pizza for myself and deny ever eating it. While continuing writing.

Or maybe it will be lovely and I'll get a good nights sleep after dinner. He'll do something cute and I'll continue to love him (so fucking much, I hate it). Then I'll go back to college, choose a major, and do okay. Also continuing to write.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

(Next upload will be the next chapter/chapters)