Chapter 10: "I don't like suprises."

About 3 weeks after the accident

Lucy's P.O.V.

*Buzzzzzzz* *Buzzzzzzz*
"Yessssss?" I said as I answered my phone.
"Hey, what are you doing right now?" I recognized Vince's voice and grinned. "I'm writing my biography. It's called The Spawn of Insanity. I think it's pretty damn good." I made sure to sound as sarcastic as I possibly could.

I got up from the chair I'd been sitting in and peaked out the window.
"I can't wait to read it." He said sounding just as sarcastic.
"Yeah, I think it really captures who I am. Deeeeep, deep, deep inside.' I smirked "By the way, nice haircut Dennis."

"Damn, you've spotted me." He waved at me and motioned for me to come out side. So I hung up and opened my bedroom window. "And what do I get out of it?"

"You get to spend an epic day with your favourite boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow and gave me a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes in return and yelled. "Let me grab my jacket!"

Vince's P.O.V

I watched as Lucy ran out the front door with her jacket folded over her arm. Within seconds she had her arms wrapped loosely around my neck and was grinning.

"You know I don't like surprises." She said, failing to sound serious.
"And you know I love to make you mad." I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Rude."
"You think so?" I cocked my head and looked her in the eyes.
"You're lucky I like you Dennis."
"Touché, Quinn." She glared at me as I leaned in the kiss her.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I never really planned on falling for Vince. We are completely different, like two colliding forces; but I guess when push came to shove, we couldn't help it.

We walked down the busy streets of New York, hand in hand, when the most unexpected thing came up.

"So I have a question." He said nervously.
"Ask away."
"Would you maybe be willing to have dinner with my family on Friday night?" He watched me carefully, waiting for my answer.
"Wow, I mean yeah. I'd love to!" I gave him a small smile and hoped he didn't hear the panic in my voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers note
I don't like meet the family any more than the next girl, but hey gotta happen sometime.
Also after this chapter, no more change P.O.V. Unless there's an incredibly important reason.
Xoxo~ M.A.